Sponsored

Changes To Jeep Wave Membership [Clarification: Only Discounts on Jeep Merchandise Cancelled]

Jrbrannan

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Ocean Blue 2008 Highlander Hybrid (previously several CJ-7, YJ, TJ, JK)
Vehicle Showcase
We recommend working directly with your dealer regarding oil changes and tire rotations that expire during this challenging time.

Darlene
Jeep Cares
I will but Jeep Corporate should be directing the dealerships what to do, not letting the dealerships make one off decisions. That is the whole point of having a dealer network is so that Jeep can direct them about how to handle things. This way some people might get their Jeep Wave privileges extended while others do not. How is that fair?
Sponsored

Silverblkrilla

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sport S
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Dealer put the wrong oil in my jeep one time and another dealer overfilled it the second time.

Benny

First Name
Kenneth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sport S Ocean Blue, 2012 Dodge Challenger
We recommend working directly with your dealer regarding oil changes and tire rotations that expire during this challenging time.

Darlene
Jeep Cares
I don't see how speaking with the dealer will help. When ever I go into the dealer for the oil change on the free program they look up what I have left on the corporate system and base it on that. If FCA lets it expire after the 2 years, the dealers not going to cover it.. For the dealer it's about what corporate covers.
Sponsored