Sponsored

Change to seat colors on Punk'n?

buried20kleague

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Crush Rubi
I’ve got a call in to see if anything has changed. That build sheet sure seems to show it has.

Fingers, toes, and whatever else crossed....

buried20kleague

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Crush Rubi
That was me, Order was placed and processed yesterday, and got a VON. No guff yet from the factory about them not building with black leather seats.
As of late last week they system wouldn’t even allow an order for black. And everyone orders in the same system.

I’m thinking the geniuses at Jeep finally realized what we’ve been saying about the error for weeks.

Fingers crossed.

OP
OP
Eric552

Eric552

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLUR
Just an update: It’s true! I just stopped into my dealership and switched to black cloth seats!

Sponsored

StyleGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 GMC YUKON DENALI, 2017 JAGUAR XE, 2014 MASERATI GHIBLI SQ4
I wonder if it will still have the red stitching and red dash.

buried20kleague

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Crush Rubi
I wonder if it will still have the red stitching and red dash.
I would put money on the red stitching. And I would guess it would keep the red dash, but that I really have no idea about.

It would be nice if they fixed the configurator, now that we know it’s wrong. Then We could see what dash they put on there.

TexasMojito

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JKU Rubicon Gecko
That was me, Order was placed and processed yesterday, and got a VON. No guff yet from the factory about them not building with black leather seats.
You can order the black leather seats but it changes the dash to red, if you don't want the red dash you have to order the tan leather

Kadonny

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Manual Trans Front Spacers, 2010 JKU Wrangler Sport
You can order the black leather seats but it changes the dash to red, if you don't want the red dash you have to order the tan leather
Yup, this. Tan for me, don’t want a red dash.

Sponsored

ToolMan514

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Rubicon 4xe
Both Canadian and US online configurators let you choose whatever colour and material you like. Cloth, leather, black, tan... And it shows the dash in silver on all... This is the inside of a Rubicon Unlimited with black leather.

download.jpg

buried20kleague

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Crush Rubi
Both Canadian and US online configurators let you choose whatever colour and material you like. Cloth, leather, black, tan... And it shows the dash in silver on all... This is the inside of a Rubicon Unlimited with black leather.

download.jpg
This.

Order the color interior you WANT. That dash piece comes off easily. You can take it off and color it purple with pink polka dots if you want. Don’t make a seat choice based on the stupid dash, that’s crazy.