Rodeoflyer

First Name
Bert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JLUR; 2016 Ram Powerwagon
Vehicle Showcase
All of this is a shock issue. Buy some performance adjustable shocks and it will take care of it. The non-adjustable are not going to help. It will cost money and most people will scoff at $1500+ shocks but that's what you need.

The other option is to slow WAY down from your current speed because you're overworking your damping.
Sponsored

Dyolfknip74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon
All of this is a shock issue. Buy some performance adjustable shocks and it will take care of it. The non-adjustable are not going to help. It will cost money and most people will scoff at $1500+ shocks but that's what you need.

The other option is to slow WAY down from your current speed because you're overworking your damping.
You think this woman need adjustable shocks? Upsell much? Why doesn't everyone on the forum, including some hardcore wheelers, need them?
This is a spring issue all day long.

Last edited:
OP
OP
KatBot

KatBot

First Name
Kathy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport JL
You think this woman need adjustable shocks? Upsell much? Why doesn't everyone on the forum, including some hardcore wheelers, need them?
This is a spring issue all day long.
Why thank you sir. Chivalry is not dead and I am grateful. I've decided to just continue driving and keep an eye and ear on things. My tires are not scuffing the fender wells so all is good there. I will probably change my springs in the Spring or sooner if needed. I love your Jeep

267485132_10228167472910537_7914152931359331684_n.jpg

Dyolfknip74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon
Why thank you sir. Chivalry is not dead and I am grateful. I've decided to just continue driving and keep an eye and ear on things. My tires are not scuffing the fender wells so all is good there. I will probably change my springs in the Spring or sooner if needed. I love your Jeep

Jeep Wrangler JL Change My Coil Springs? 267485132_10228167472910537_7914152931359331684_n
Lol. You're welcome. You have a great rig. Honestly, keep an eye on Craiglist or Facebook Marketplace for a set of Rubicon take off springs. That's all you'll need. I would also highly reccomend the Mopar LCAs that come with the lift kit. I think it's $80 US for the set from your dealer. That will get your rode dialed in. Also look in local area threads on here. There is always someone getting rid of them.

OP
OP
KatBot

KatBot

First Name
Kathy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport JL
Lol. You're welcome. You have a great rig. Honestly, keep an eye on Craiglist or Facebook Marketplace for a set of Rubicon take off springs. That's all you'll need. I would also highly reccomend the Mopar LCAs that come with the lift kit. I think it's $80 US for the set from your dealer. That will get your rode dialed in. Also look in local area threads on here. There is always someone getting rid of them.
I will do that. thank you and Merry Christmas...Blessed New Year
Sponsored