Chance of punk'n returning?

PaulwithJeep

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 RAM 1500, 2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee
I wouldn't hold my breath on Hella Yella either - if I recall, it was released just after Mojito, so it might be next on the chopping block. I'm also pretty sure I've heard of people not being able to order painted fenders on Hella Yella, which was the first sign that mojito was going away.

Point being - if there is a wrangler being made in a color you like that's not greyscale or red, don't hesitate!
For the record at this point I can still order HellaYella on all trim levels with all options including painted fenders and hard top.
Sponsored

Coletrickle

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 TJ Rubicon, 19 JLU Rubicon, 21 JT Mojave
Occupation
Build Electricity with Coal
Hi all,

The wife and I are soon planning to order our JLUR shortly. Of course our two favorite color choices are punk'n and mojito, both of which are discontinued. :( Question - Is there a chance FCA would bring back punk'n at any point this year? Is it still used on the gladiator? Was there actually a replacement for this color?

Thanks!
Andrew

There is a highly optioned JLU Rubicon Punkn with painted fenders and black top at JK Mitchell.com in Casey, IL.
Please buy it so nobody has one around here that looks exactly like mine!! LOL

Rdmitch

First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR, ford transit 250, 2017 Wrangler Smoky Mountain Edition
Occupation
Mechanical designer /contractor and musician
wish the purple was still an option. i liked that a lot

Sponsored

Dkretden

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR 3.6L
I’m confused (a normal state for me). If I go onto the Jeep builder site right now, Punk’n is available for $195.....

Dkretden

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR 3.6L
The site is slow to update. Also notice that Sarge Green isn't listed.
Thank you.

Another one of those terrific customer service experiences that FCA is so well known for. I mean, really? “Slow to update”...... its been over a month..... some manager at FCA needs to simply be fired.

Think about it: some poor slob potential customer has been drooling over configuring his/her Jeep. Been going back and forth over color choices on the “Builder” on JEEP-Effin-COM for the last month. They finally settle on Punk’n ..... walk into dealer and are told that that color was discontinued a month ago....... if there was a sliver of customer service values in the CEO of this company, he would fix stupidity like this. Sadly, there doesn’t seem to be any.

oh, and if the “builder” is actually a tool to simply let you pick colors that might be in inventory (rather than orderable), gee, I don’t know, but, gee, why NOT EFFING SAY THAT ON THE WEB PAGE. “Color has been discontinued and can’t be ordered but still may be available at your local dealers......”. Effing stupid and shows a total lack of customer focus.

Sponsored

sobeit69

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JK Freedom Ed. 2005 Hummer H2 SUT
Is there a chance in hell they could do a custom custom order to paint it Mojito or Punk'n
NOPE.
I got screwed last May when my Special order Mojito came to Chicago dealer damaged everywhere. Just a shit job building and I assume the shop that installed the Sky One top were the culprits of most of the scratches and issues.

Anyways while jeep offered to build a new loaded Rubi for me in Mojito they insisted they didnt have enough paint to paint the Sky One and that Mojito was no longer being ordered made. So in June a month after dicking with FCA I released my order since I just could pay almost 60k for a damaged unit and bought one off the lot at a dealer closer to me. Then a month later guess what FCA started building Mojito again and even into 2020.
So I can tell that FCA reps are totally clueless and dont care about long time loyalty from their customers. And I'm talking about the regional manager and higher ups. They basically told me to pound sand...
Oh they did offer me after I bought a jeep to give me 2 years of paint protection coverage if I ever get a .scratch.

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 2dr Bronco Badlands, 2.3t Manual
NOPE.
I got screwed last May when my Special order Mojito came to Chicago dealer damaged everywhere. Just a shit job building and I assume the shop that installed the Sky One top were the culprits of most of the scratches and issues.

Anyways while jeep offered to build a new loaded Rubi for me in Mojito they insisted they didnt have enough paint to paint the Sky One and that Mojito was no longer being ordered made. So in June a month after dicking with FCA I released my order since I just could pay almost 60k for a damaged unit and bought one off the lot at a dealer closer to me. Then a month later guess what FCA started building Mojito again and even into 2020.
So I can tell that FCA reps are totally clueless and dont care about long time loyalty from their customers. And I'm talking about the regional manager and higher ups. They basically told me to pound sand...
Oh they did offer me after I bought a jeep to give me 2 years of paint protection coverage if I ever get a .scratch.
Ford's spies are taking notes

Yellow_Rubi-can

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
And now Bikini is gone :headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

Why do we have to have 4 shades of grey (black, grey, sting grey, silver..... they all the same boring)
And meanwhile the cool colors are being dropped :( I am waiting to order a diesel and now no fun green and no fun blue.... why Jeep why :(

OP
OP
Gorilla83

Gorilla83

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Hydro Blue JLUR 4XE, 2021 Tesla 3 Performance
Occupation
Tech and Real Estate Guy
Boo, no good. They are definitely due to release some vibrant colors again.