Sponsored

Central US/(IL) Recommended Dealer: Leman - Morton, IL

singaporeIrish1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR; 2021 Ram TRX; 2020 Supra
After years of trekking to Chicago from Central Illinois to buy TJ's and JK's ..... a very solid dealer that understands and caters to Jeep enthusiasts located in the Heartland. If you are in the central US ... worth checking these guys out.

Have had a great experience with Sam Leman Jeep in Morton, IL (www.samlemanmorton.com).

Advantages:
- Tom Bauer, GM, is a 'Jeep guy' ... he knows the product ... knows how forums work and what Jeep enthusiasts expect to pay. He ordered a Jeep for me on a hand shake and provided a very fair deal on a 2012 JK Unlimited Call of Duty trade. Never had to haggle .... he knows the market.
- Investment: Dealer has invested in aftermarket / Mopar accessories / wheels and tires, etc ... and has the expertise / more on display than other dealers I've visited. I am leaving my JL stock, but have a buddy doing lots of Mopar mods with them and says he can't beat their prices on his own.
- Jeep Transportation: If you order a Jeep ... his vehicles arrive from Toledo by truck only ... no trains involved. Dealers not too far to the North get the delay of train deliveries to Rockford, IL depot and to the South, train deliveries to St Louis. Morton, IL is a 'sweet spot' that the transpo model at Jeep says gets truck-only deliveries.

These guys are moving a lot of volume because they stand out among others understanding the market and making investments to support Jeeps. If in Central US, check them out. Happy customer.
leman_sahara.jpg
Sponsored