Central Jeep Raynham, MA Review

Fernandes412

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Wrangler 2Dr, 16 Charger Hellcat
Picked up my New Jeep Rubicon 2DR last week and everything went smooth. Order process was quick and easy. Most communication was through email, but final order was a short phone call to lock in price. Small deposit required and seemed to be refundable as they were adamant on only doing the deal if I was 100% satisfied in the end.

Adam Silver locked me in with a 2021 at below invoice plus affiliates before the expiration on 10/1, which was short notice so kudos to him for that. After the order all communication went through Shane Dumont. Shane was easy to reach with any questions and made pick up effortless.

Also had a trade that they were able to take and beat out another dealers offer by a few hundred. No financing required was a big plus. If you are in the Northeast and not looking to travel then Central is the way to go, already discussing ordering a Hellcat through them.

Cheers,
Jonathan

148CA9CF-D085-4269-A4B6-DB4A3355D67F.jpeg

4D5CEC80-B25E-4358-AA14-7F274FC5FC5E.jpeg
Sponsored

Cowboy from hell

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Dr Rubicon hydro pearl 6 speed
Man I should have gone with these guys but I got a similar quote from my local dealership. I ordered 7/15 the same thing you just got almost and Im still waiting....going on 17 weeks now....barf!

TheNewGuy

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Sport S 2 door
Picked up my New Jeep Rubicon 2DR last week and everything went smooth. Order process was quick and easy. Most communication was through email, but final order was a short phone call to lock in price. Small deposit required and seemed to be refundable as they were adamant on only doing the deal if I was 100% satisfied in the end.

Adam Silver locked me in with a 2021 at below invoice plus affiliates before the expiration on 10/1, which was short notice so kudos to him for that. After the order all communication went through Shane Dumont. Shane was easy to reach with any questions and made pick up effortless.

Also had a trade that they were able to take and beat out another dealers offer by a few hundred. No financing required was a big plus. If you are in the Northeast and not looking to travel then Central is the way to go, already discussing ordering a Hellcat through them.

Cheers,
Jonathan

148CA9CF-D085-4269-A4B6-DB4A3355D67F.jpeg

4D5CEC80-B25E-4358-AA14-7F274FC5FC5E.jpeg
Totally agree. Adam and Shane and the other staff I worked with were great. They delivered mine last Thursday. 9 weeks from order to delivery. My final price was actually lower than the quote too (3% below invoice). Would 100% recommend

20211109_121002.jpg

Last edited:

rubiria

First Name
Rachel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Congrats from a fellow New Englander! I should have considered Central when I had the chance. The only other New England based Dealer I had on option was Hillier in Marion, MA. But that was 3% below MSRP (with a $500 refundable Deposit) on a New 2022 Build. Better than most out here.

BethP

First Name
Beth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU XR / 1972 Buick GS
Congrats from a fellow New Englander! I should have considered Central when I had the chance. The only other New England based Dealer I had on option was Hillier in Marion, MA. But that was 3% below MSRP (with a $500 refundable Deposit) on a New 2022 Build. Better than most out here.
I bought from Hiller. I have been very happy so far. Price was good, communication has been excellent. Andrew is my salesman. I'm hoping he will have an ETA for me today or tomorrow!

Sponsored

OP
OP
Fernandes412

Fernandes412

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Wrangler 2Dr, 16 Charger Hellcat
Man I should have gone with these guys but I got a similar quote from my local dealership. I ordered 7/15 the same thing you just got almost and Im still waiting....going on 17 weeks now....barf!
You could always order a 22 and forfeit the deposit.M
As long as you are happy with your Jeep, that is all that matters. You also saved a bit by getting a 22 over a 21, wish I would have waited in that aspect.