Center console organizer

Packnbeer

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Sport S 2-Door
The center console in a JL is a big deep clutter catcher. This organizer is amazing and makes that storage space much more user friendly. There are spaces for a cord to pass through and comes with rubber inserts for the bottom of the organizer. The best $10 I have spent on my JL. This one shows no open hole for the light in the storage area to shine through. I don't have the light in mine so that is why I selected this one. When it arrived, it does actually have the opening for the light. It is not an issue when you don't have the light like I thought it would be.

Amazon.com: Car Center Console Organizer Tray for 2018 2019 Jeep Wrangler JL/JLU and Jeep Gladiator JT Truck (2020) Accessories: Automotive

71RrhtUAHZL._AC_SL1000_.jpg

20210103_125638.jpg
Sponsored

WranglerMan

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sahara
Occupation
Gas Pipeliner
Vehicle Showcase
OP
OP
Packnbeer

Packnbeer

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Sport S 2-Door
Dude, that iPhone came out between 2009 and 2011. Are you really still rocking that thing after 10 or more years?
Hahaha, old iPod. Still works great to store music and I use it at the gym. I dont like taking my phone into the gym because I dont want to be interrupted... funny stuff

MARSHMELLA

First Name
Kirt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Occupation
Military
Hahaha, old iPod. Still works great to store music and I use it at the gym. I dont like taking my phone into the gym because I dont want to be interrupted... funny stuff
Lol. Gotcha, makes sense. It’s cool that you hung on to it. 👍
Sponsored