@OUTDOORTREE

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JLU
Vehicle Showcase
I will be in the tillamook area Aug 16-19 and am planning on doing the Cedar Tree ride. Anyone want to meet up and tackle this badge of honor?
Sponsored

shotcoach

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
I will be in the tillamook area Aug 16-19 and am planning on doing the Cedar Tree ride. Anyone want to meet up and tackle this badge of honor?
I replied in the tualatin thread, but wanted to say you could do cedar tree and firebreak five in one day to get two badges.

If the day/time works out I’m in.

blessidsoul12

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 billet silver JLUR, 2019 chevy suburban
So I've never officially been "off-roading" before. My JLUR is stock- no lift, still 33 KO2s and no winch. I do have steel bumpers though :) Is Cedar Tree doable without a lift, winch or at least 35s? If it is, I am off that weekend and may be able to make it the 18th or 19th!

OP
OP
@OUTDOORTREE

@OUTDOORTREE

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JLU
Vehicle Showcase
So I've never officially been "off-roading" before. My JLUR is stock- no lift, still 33 KO2s and no winch. I do have steel bumpers though :) Is Cedar Tree doable without a lift, winch or at least 35s? If it is, I am off that weekend and may be able to make it the 18th or 19th!
My understanding is yes. I have stock tires and wheels and 2” mopar lift and winch. I’ll give you a tug with winch if needed.

Sponsored

OP
OP
@OUTDOORTREE

@OUTDOORTREE

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JLU
Vehicle Showcase
Alright that looks great! Will make tentative plans to go that Saturday, must check with the wife though ;-)
Awesome. I will most likely have my wife and a couple kids with me so I am cool with it being a family thing.

apettit7

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element
Occupation
IT
I picked up my JLUR on Saturday! I'm the same as Jordan; I've never off-roaded before and my jeep is stock. I really hope I can go but I won't know if I can get time off work until I get closer to the August date.

shotcoach

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Not to be a bummer but all of the Brown's camp trails are currently closed due to fire danger. My guess is unless we get some significant precipitation between now and the middle of August these trails will still be closed.

blessidsoul12

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 billet silver JLUR, 2019 chevy suburban
Hey guys it looks like Cedar Tree trail is back open. Are well all still down for doing this on Saturday. I can head over there early Sat AM. We should all work out where to meet.
Sponsored