Sponsored

CB or GMRS Mic hangers

Crawldad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 2dr wrangler rubicon, '18 Ram3500
i'm getting one of these to mount my radio (just the base not the arms):

https://www.bulletpointmountingsolu...ngler-jl-jlu-gladiator-jt-platform-dash-mount
Jeep Wrangler JL CB or GMRS Mic hangers 1616071828483

my radio will be angled slightly toward the driver.

i may not have to drill for my magnetic mic mount.

i'm planning on fabbing a piece of steel to sandwich between the radio and the base, and that piece of metal will have an extension that comes out to the dash face with a piece hanging down at right angles. i will screw my mic mount to this piece of metal.

i'm still waiting for delivery of the antenna kit , etc but i will post pictures later when i get it finished.
Sponsored

MrMischief

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Rubicon
Im using the passenger grab handle mount from JeepUniq. It’s sturdy and doesn’t slide around.

https://jeepuniq.com/collections/jeep-jl/products/midland-mxt275-gmrs-mic-k18jl
How are you liking the JeepUniq grab handle mount? Was thinking of picking one up, I like the idea of mounting two devices (in my case a mxt275 and a garmin inreach mini), then using another location for my cb mic, and still having a 67d mount for my phone (damn I'm starting to sound like an overlander). But I'm a bit concerned about the inreach going airborne in an airbag event. Will it try to put that inreach through the face of anyone unfortunate enough to ride with me?

UNC Rubicon

First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Billet Silver JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
How are you liking the JeepUniq grab handle mount? Was thinking of picking one up, I like the idea of mounting two devices (in my case a mxt275 and a garmin inreach mini), then using another location for my cb mic, and still having a 67d mount for my phone (damn I'm starting to sound like an overlander). But I'm a bit concerned about the inreach going airborne in an airbag event. Will it try to put that inreach through the face of anyone unfortunate enough to ride with me?
I absolutely loved it. Then I totaled my Jeep. On a positive note, the mic stayed in place during a side impact rollover, so it’s definitely secure. Haha.
Sponsored