First Name
CavFab
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jlur
Occupation
Aftermarket Jeep Product Manufacturer
We have been working to perfect this design for quite some time, now it is finally our time to debut our Vengeance Series sliders for the JLU (JL 2 door coming soon)

The CavFab Vengeance series sliders were purpose built from the ground up to give maximum clearance, protect your Jeep, and provide a small step to help get in. At the B-Pillar these stick out approximately 3-3/4". Tapered ends on the front and rear provide a smooth surface to slide over and around rocks, Cutouts in the sliders allow for washout points so rocks and debris doesn't sit inside, as well as hi-lift jack points.

• Fits 18 and Up 4 Door JL Wranglers
  • No Weld Install
  • Made From 3/16" American Steel
  • Made in the USA
  • Ship RAW Steel
These are currently available at a one time "Pre-Order" price of $799 with free shipping in the CONUS through 10/9. If you're looking to get the ultimate slider solution, this is it.

If you'd like to take advantage of our Pre-Order Pricing, use the link below!

https://www.cavfab.com/PRE-ORDER-CavFab-Vengeance-Series-Sliders_p_371.html

CFK0010033 JL 4DR Vengeance Side view.png

CFK0010033 JL 4DR Vengeance ISO.png

CFK0010033 JL 4DR Vengeance Bottom View.png

812D8552-4190-4A0E-91CD-AAFBE8319D3B.jpeg

37FD0D02-786F-42D5-A6E9-EC90E0787C3B.jpeg

B442708E-11B8-4C6E-96C0-D36C697811B2.jpeg

57A51D12-656D-486E-A287-59B4DFEA65A7.jpeg
Sponsored

SSinGA

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT, 2018 JLUR, 2016 JKRHR, 2012 JKU Sahara
just got ours back from the paint shop yesterday. Hopefully installed when the jeep gets home after thanksgiving.

SSinGA

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
just got ours back from the paint shop yesterday. Hopefully installed when the jeep gets home after thanksgiving.
Jeep Wrangler JL CavFab Vengeance Series Sliders 94159293-1B7C-4787-995F-2B1B6FDBC9A8

MarkY3130

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Looks great. Touch up may be harder than with a satin black but it looks worth the extra work.

I considered these since I already had their rocker armor (assume same hole locations) but I ended up going a different route.

OP
OP
CavFab_mfg

CavFab_mfg

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
CavFab
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jlur
Occupation

Sponsored

SSinGA

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OP
OP
CavFab_mfg

CavFab_mfg

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
CavFab
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jlur
Occupation
Nice!

Such a clean design, looks like it came that way. The aluminum bash plate is new??

It is yes, it is an option to add if someone wants it.

Cypher

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Eco-Diesel now. 18, 19, 20 JLUR 3.6 old.
Occupation
Cybersecurity Leader
Vehicle Showcase
We ended up making these a regular production item after much debate. These are honestly overkill for 99% of folks...but if you are looking for an end all be all solution to sliders...

https://cavfab.com/collections/jeep...lu-frame-mounted-slider-steps-wrangler-4-door

Our forum discount code works for these as well! Code: JLFORUM
@CavFab_mfg do you have a link to the install directions for these? Want to check out the install process and see if there may be interference with the diesel.

OP
OP
CavFab_mfg

CavFab_mfg

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
CavFab
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jlur
Occupation
@CavFab_mfg do you have a link to the install directions for these? Want to check out the install process and see if there may be interference with the diesel.

We don't have an install document for these, but I can get some photos that shows the frame mounts. I do not believe there would be any interference with any of the diesel specific things, but do not have a diesel JL here to test on.

4Ava

First Name
KD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
We don't have an install document for these, but I can get some photos that shows the frame mounts. I do not believe there would be any interference with any of the diesel specific things, but do not have a diesel JL here to test on.
I am interested in these sliders and was wondering if you could shed some light on where we will need to drill if we just want the slider/steps and do not want the guards. Do you happen to have those photos of the frame mounts you mentioned and what was drilled? Thanks so much!

Sponsored

Cypher

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Cybersecurity Leader
Vehicle Showcase
were you able to get some pictures of the frame mounts? If these do not require removing the body mount bolt, and you can install without the body tub skin I am willing to give these a try.

OP
OP
CavFab_mfg

CavFab_mfg

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
CavFab
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jlur
Occupation
were you able to get some pictures of the frame mounts? If these do not require removing the body mount bolt, and you can install without the body tub skin I am willing to give these a try.

these were redesigned to be a stand alone Slider / step that mounts on the frame alone.
-does not require removal of the body mountbolt
-does not require drilling or rivnuts in the body (some drilling in the side of the frame rails required)

we are doing some work to our JL this morning so i will get some pictures of these momentarily

OP
OP
CavFab_mfg

CavFab_mfg

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
CavFab
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jlur
Occupation
I am interested in these sliders and was wondering if you could shed some light on where we will need to drill if we just want the slider/steps and do not want the guards. Do you happen to have those photos of the frame mounts you mentioned and what was drilled? Thanks so much!
4Ava, we will get some pictures of these this afternoon and post.

Cypher

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Cybersecurity Leader
Vehicle Showcase
these were redesigned to be a stand alone Slider / step that mounts on the frame alone.
-does not require removal of the body mountbolt
-does not require drilling or rivnuts in the body (some drilling in the side of the frame rails required)

we are doing some work to our JL this morning so i will get some pictures of these momentarily
cant wait! these are exactly what I have been looking for.