First Name
CavFab
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jlur
Occupation
Aftermarket Jeep Product Manufacturer
First and foremost, we hope everyone is safe and healthy. However, I just realized we had not advertised this here. While we do have an ongoing JL Forum discount (15%) we are currently offering 10% off AND free shipping with under our Made in the USA Sale. Now more than ever we believe it is imperative that when shopping for parts, you BUY AMERICAN. We have prided ourselves on designing, engineering, and building parts right here in the USA since the start of CavFab in 2015. With many folks getting stimulus checks we have noticed an influx of business and we want to offer another incentive to buy parts made in America.

Head over to CavFab.com and use code: USA

This means free shipping and 10% off tire carriers, bumpers, spare deletes, FAD block offs, HD Control arm mounts, and more for your JL

A few exclusions do apply: Pre Orders, Diff covers, Build-A-Lift Systems (we don't offer these for the JLs anyways), and XJ/TJ crossover steering.

Even if you don't buy from us...BUY AMERICAN!

As always, we appreciate each and everyone of you.

USA RESIZE.png
Sponsored

OP
OP
CavFab_mfg

CavFab_mfg

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
CavFab
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jlur
Occupation
Sale is still on! Big savings with 10% off AND Free Shipping!

OP
OP
CavFab_mfg

CavFab_mfg

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
CavFab
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jlur
Occupation
We haven't decided for sure, but we may wrap this up after the weekend! With 10% off and Free Shipping these are some of (if not) the lowest prices you will ever see our parts.

If you've been on the fence, now is the time to buy!
Coupon Code: USA

CavFab.com

TRZ

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR, Ocean Blue
Just installed my CavFab mid width bumper. My observations:
  • Love the lines
  • Fairly light weight
  • Bolt mounting holes are perfectly positioned to secure the bumper to the frame with zero play
  • Adds a little more room for larger spare tire, my 35” BFG wouldn’t fit with stock steel bumper, it does fit (barely, but does fit) with CavFab bumper.
  • Comes as bare metal; based on reports of bad powder coating on competitor’s products, I prefer to trust my local powder coater.
  • Seems stout enough to take a hit, but I haven’t hit any trails yet to confirm.
All in all, I’m very happy with this bumper, glad they are made in USA and price seems reasonable.

B7A66A9E-A9A2-499D-892E-4855BAFAB363.jpeg

OP
OP
CavFab_mfg

CavFab_mfg

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
CavFab
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jlur
Occupation
Just installed my CavFab mid width bumper. My observations:
  • Love the lines
  • Fairly light weight
  • Bolt mounting holes are perfectly positioned to secure the bumper to the frame with zero play
  • Adds a little more room for larger spare tire, my 35” BFG wouldn’t fit with stock steel bumper, it does fit (barely, but does fit) with CavFab bumper.
  • Comes as bare metal; based on reports of bad powder coating on competitor’s products, I prefer to trust my local powder coater.
  • Seems stout enough to take a hit, but I haven’t hit any trails yet to confirm.
All in all, I’m very happy with this bumper, glad they are made in USA and price seems reasonable.

B7A66A9E-A9A2-499D-892E-4855BAFAB363.jpeg

That looks great!
Do you have an Instagram?

Sponsored

Kev84

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
I have a Tire carrier in my cart. What is the finish? Black powder coat?
Thanks

Edit: I just saw online it is bare metal.

OP
OP
CavFab_mfg

CavFab_mfg

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
CavFab
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jlur
Occupation
I have a Tire carrier in my cart. What is the finish? Black powder coat?
Thanks

Edit: I just saw online it is bare metal.
Correct Raw steel. We do not offer powder coating on our larger items for a few reasons...first being that they are large / heavy shipments and the chance of UPS damaging the finish is pretty high. We also do not want our powder coater to do a less than ideal job and over time the powder coating fail. Just about everyone has a local powder coater that will do small jobs like this cheap.
We have also had people paint match them, as well as the DIY Raptor liner kits.

Let me know if we can help!

Thanks,
Dave

OP
OP
CavFab_mfg

CavFab_mfg

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
CavFab
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jlur
Occupation
This sale is still LIVE!

10% off AND free shipping. This equates to huge savings on bumpers, tire carriers, etc. I haven't gotten word yet on when this sale is expected to be pulled so get in before its gone!

Coupon code: USA

TylerBear

First Name
Shannon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Occupation
Franchise Owner
I am a huge supporter of the CavFab spare tire carrier. I bought a 2020 JLU in September, and have had 2 other spare tire carriers fail to meet my demands. This is extremely well-built. Heavy duty and yes...a little on the heavy side. However, my spare tire does not budge and, it sits tight against the frame. No wiggle, creaking, or vibration. Door closes flawlessly. My only suggestion for improvement is the gate stop notch on the hinge mount, that keeps the gate from swinging all the way open. This notch could be a little taller. Mine sheered off when I opened my door with a little roll to the right. The weight of the spare tire swinging open freely, which is my fault, sheered that portion off. Quick fix...I just built it up a little more with my welder. I just need to grind it pretty and repaint. Here are a few pics of mine installed.

6A37B781-0DA4-4145-A014-3A92080AC958.jpeg

140CC4F0-B282-411C-B7F3-AFC0A2E1AE2A.jpeg

55DFA2B5-1606-475E-AB9C-22BB56C01EA1.jpeg

0520B557-97B5-402C-A9A0-3B1EF80598AB.jpeg
Sponsored