First Name
CavFab
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jlur
Occupation
Aftermarket Jeep Product Manufacturer
Everyone knows our 392's have major issues from the heat on the plastic inner fenders. they get soft and start to rub once the engine really gets going. Any heat issue going full metal? (If not I'm putting in an order now.)

We have them on our diesel (not the same situation, but still) and drove from the east coast, to moab, and back (with some decent wheeling in between) and never experienced any issues. With the amount of venting up front I dont see these retaining any more heat than factory, if anything the design should allow for more flow / ventilation

OP
OP
CavFab_mfg

CavFab_mfg

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
CavFab
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jlur
Occupation
Going to check on the compressor mount fitment, may take some time to confirm but have the right people looking into it, same with the Fox / Teraflex shocks (we run them with remote resis and havent had an issue, but ill see what other info I can find).

OP
OP
CavFab_mfg

CavFab_mfg

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
CavFab
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jlur
Occupation
I just spent $600 on tube doors lol my wife would kill me if I bought these but damn they’re sweet.

Idk, i think she probably wants you to buy these. One way to find out!

Sponsored

JKJLCamp

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL 3.6L M6, 2015 JKU Sahara 3.6L M6
Do these mount up the same on non-Rubicon high fenders? They look awesome, Cavfab!

Jubi351

First Name
Jarrod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUS
Has anyone received these yet? Looking for some better pics of where they close out back near the firewall.

beast40

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
I bought some for science to see if they will fit with the Grimm ARB mount. Stay tuned!

Sponsored

OP
OP
CavFab_mfg

CavFab_mfg

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
CavFab
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jlur
Occupation
I know we have had some questions regarding the installation. We are working on a rough install guide now and hope to have it finalized over the next couple of days.

SonofaSeabee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLU Willys Diesel
I know we have had some questions regarding the installation. We are working on a rough install guide now and hope to have it finalized over the next couple of days.
Great! Can you post up a reply when install guide available? Also, what paint options do you recommend, simple rattle can stuff? Thanks.

my_jeep_sucks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU Rubicon 4XE
Build Thread
Link
Clubs

I want to know this as well, I'll order these immediately, if I can get verification that the 2.0L version will fit my 4xe Rubicon.
I went ahead and ordered without confirmation. I’ll report back as well as FOX remote reservoir clearance. I think the’re a few weeks out, so it may be a while.

SonofaSeabee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLU Willys Diesel
Confused on which front inners to order. Saw a reply from someone unsure on diesel vs regular inners. My setup is '23 Willys Diesel, 2" spacer lift running 34" tires. I do not plan on running larger tires than what I have. I will not be changing out stock fenders. Do I order from CavFab drop down menu as "Diesel"? Not sure what a previous posting meant as "Regular".
Sponsored