Sponsored

beast40

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
Wonder if my grimm arb mount would clear these, they look real nice.

We need a test subject! I have the same question and need some inner fenders.
Sponsored

jellis4148

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JLU Rubicon
Wonder if my grimm arb mount would clear these, they look real nice.

Let me know if you find anything out. I have the Grimm mount, and would buy these inners right now if I knew for sure. It looks like it might, but hard to tell in the pic.

Buy me a set, and I'll let you know, lol.

Sponsored

Jeepmojave85

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
I just spent $600 on tube doors lol my wife would kill me if I bought these but damn they’re sweet.

TaZ_65

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Let me know if you find anything out. I have the Grimm mount, and would buy these inners right now if I knew for sure. It looks like it might, but hard to tell in the pic.

Buy me a set, and I'll let you know, lol.
I installed the artec inners and had to relocate the previously used grimm mount to grimm's under seat mount. Just for a comparison point. Annoying, but its actually easier to use with the under seat mount. the artec and cavfab ones look a little similar in that area, cavfab maybe a touch larger.

Sponsored

Sdchrisc

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jeep jl sahara
I have the previous version for the front with the big C on it.. is everything the same and just cosmetically different or is it entirely different now?

Bay_Area_Guy

First Name
Arthur
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Wrangler 392 XR, BMW X5 50i
After months of tweaking our inner fender designs we were finally able to produce what we feel are the best inner fenders on the market. Our inners allow for a super simple no drill installation and are compatible with all engine models (3.6, 2.0, 392, and diesel models). Our inner fender design offer optimal tire clearance and provide a clean / sleek look. Aesthetically pleasing and highly functional!

These can be found at the link below, and are eligible to be purchased with our forum discount code! (Code: JLFORUM)

Front Inners:
https://cavfab.com/collections/jeep-wrangler-jl/products/jl-jlu-jt-front-inner-fenders

Rear Inners:
https://cavfab.com/collections/jeep-wrangler-jl/products/jl-jlu-rear-inner-fenders
@CavFab_mfg - This is amazing and I was about to pull the trigger on a competitors version until I saw this.

Two quick questions:

1. Does the rear inner fender require drilling because it does not clearly call out no drilling like the front inners?

2. I'd love to paint mine black so that the raw aluminum doesn't jump out with my Black 392. I assume it is possible to use quality high temp black paint. Do you plan to offer to coat them black?

Thanks and congrats on this exciting new product!

19 JLUR Bright Whit3

First Name
Zeke
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Stretched 2 door Rubi (LOL)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Retired Punisher
Vehicle Showcase
For what it's worth, I ran into CavFab out in Moab this April (Top of the World Trail). Great guy. I had bought their sliders before getting the MetalCloak long arms and unfortunately the sliders shared the same real estate on the frame. He took time to look at my Jeep and suggested new mounting points after cutting a few tabs off the sliders.

I'll probably order these inner fenders. Not just for the great price, but knowing who I'll be dealing with.

BTW, his blue JLURD is awesome!

Last edited:

GATORB8

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLURe
2. I'd love to paint mine black so that the raw aluminum doesn't jump out with my Black 392. I assume it is possible to use quality high temp black paint.
After reading some complaints on gravel noise with metal inners, I shot mine with self etch primer, then Duplicolor Undercoating. Flat black rubberized texture. Never ran them bare, but haven’t had any noise issues and it’s held up well over about 5k.