Sponsored

Case manager won't pick up or return calls. Calls randomly and says she can't call for another week

Cmcclaflin31

First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
92 Yj Wrangler, 18 JLUS, 82 J10 Pickup
Occupation
Ford Tech
Does anyone have any info on a Chrysler contact I could call to try to get ahold of someone in the litigation department. Jeep wave, FCA support, and Chrysler support reps tell me they don't have access to those numbers and cannot contact that team. I've been trying to get in contact with my case manager and the only times I got ahold of her were after calling multiple times and finally she picked up, or I called Jeep wave enough times and they miraculously were able to get in touch with her. She called me yesterday and I wasn't around to answer my phone. She said it was her "commitment" day to contact me and that the next "commitment" day was next Tuesday and that she wouldn't be able to talk until then due to her case loads. Can ANYONE help me with this issue? I'm sick of trying to wait around my phone, while I'm at work, just to receive a call from her since she won't even pick up the phone for me
Sponsored

four low

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
Can you email these people ? That establishes time line, content ; otherwise it's "he said, she said". An E-mail Trail is proof of when you contacted people, the description of your issues, responses, if any. Otherwise, just a "story"...

OP
OP
Cmcclaflin31

Cmcclaflin31

First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
92 Yj Wrangler, 18 JLUS, 82 J10 Pickup
Occupation
Ford Tech
Can you email these people ? That establishes time line, content ; otherwise it's "he said, she said". An E-mail Trail is proof of when you contacted people, the description of your issues, responses, if any. Otherwise, just a "story"...
I can email her, but she said to call her, not email. And finally someone from Chrysler that oversees my case manager called me. She told me that there would be a note to call me tomorrow left with my case manager. She also said it was completely unacceptable that she won't pick up my calls or call me back and that she doesn't have a case load so she doesn't understand why she would be doing all that. Anyways, I guess I will try to email her as a last resort, never really thought of it. I do know all my calls to Chrysler have been recorded from them. There's a disclaimer every time I call and most of them pick up the phone with a greeting and say "this call is being recorded"

four low

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
If you are going to litigation on this, you need a "document trail" to prove your side of the "story". If it's not documented, it doesn't exist from a "proof" standpoint..
E-mails are links in the chain, you need to have them...
Sponsored