cj6

JMurph

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sahara
Carrizo Plains today... interested? We will be in the area looking at the flowers ~ 12pm monitoring channel 13...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carrizo_Plain
Hi Thomas, I’m Jerry and I’m a flower follower as well and I live in Ventura Co. but just about San Fernando Valley. I just saw your post. I hope you had a good trip. Were there any good flowers?
I was up there during last the super bloom.
I went up through the Antelope Valley area 2 weeks ago to look for flowers. It was not a super bloom but I enjoyed. They had blocked some of the dirt roads, but up there you can see the flowers with out any trouble. It was a pavement trip. This April’s rain might boost the season.
Best regards
Jerry

OP
OP
TCogs1

TCogs1

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
cj6
Hi Thomas, I’m Jerry and I’m a flower follower as well and I live in Ventura Co. but just about San Fernando Valley. I just saw your post. I hope you had a good trip. Were there any good flowers?
I was up there during last the super bloom.
I went up through the Antelope Valley area 2 weeks ago to look for flowers. It was not a super bloom but I enjoyed. They had blocked some of the dirt roads, but up there you can see the flowers with out any trouble. It was a pavement trip. This April’s rain might boost the season.
Best regards
Jerry

Hey jerry, definitely not a super bloom, but it was nice and green, as always a nice relaxing drive. It should be better this weekend,

moodywizard

First Name
Lyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
The poppy fields in the AV are good this weekend, drive the hwy everyday. The last week of rain really made them pop recently.
Sponsored