First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
revkit.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Rubicon
15 pages later, I took the plunge and ordered one. Loyalty code doesnt work but it's on sale for $129 so about the same. Added the extra shipping so here's to hoping it comes sooner than later.
Sponsored

willyB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Grand Cherokee
15 pages later, I took the plunge and ordered one. Loyalty code doesnt work but it's on sale for $129 so about the same. Added the extra shipping so here's to hoping it comes sooner than later.
Please post how long it takes to get yours. I still haven’t gotten mine.

Techbrute

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon, 2000 Jeep Wrangler Sahara
Ordered May 30th, received 6/6.

Ordered a second one 6/15, still in route.

JocoRubicon

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
revkit.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Rubicon
Willyb will do. I added the expedited shipping so here’s to hoping. I did get an email saying it had shipped within about 12hrs if ordering.

Sponsored

JocoRubicon

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
revkit.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Rubicon
Willyb will do. I added the expedited shipping so here’s to hoping. I did get an email saying it had shipped within about 12hrs if ordering.
actually got the tracking number so it says it's in transit. hopefully it's on something that flies not floats LOL

lukow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sting Gray JLUR
I ordered mine on April 14th with standard shipping and still haven't received it. I have a tracking number and it was sitting in customs for over 1 month.

ConqSoft

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL 2 Door Rubicon 6 Speed
Occupation
Systems Analyst
Vehicle Showcase
Ordered mine today too with expedited shipping. Says 2-3 days. Will see when I get a tracking number.

JocoRubicon

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
revkit.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Rubicon
Just got a text from DHL saying it's scheduled for delivery Monday the 29th. We'll see if it shows up then but feel much more confident in DHL notification than the seller given previous comments in the thread :)

ConqSoft

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL 2 Door Rubicon 6 Speed
Occupation
Systems Analyst
Vehicle Showcase
Ordered mine today too with expedited shipping. Says 2-3 days. Will see when I get a tracking number.
Got my shipping notification from SFC (SendFromChina) today. No estimated delivery date yet; tracking number is too fresh.

Sponsored

rockadile

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mojito! JLUR
I ordered mine on April 14th with standard shipping and still haven't received it. I have a tracking number and it was sitting in customs for over 1 month.
Unless they notified me upfront that it would take 2 months or more, this would be grounds for a chargeback.

JocoRubicon

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
revkit.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Rubicon
Given how other shipments have taken a while, please don't shoot the messenger here but...

Friday last week I ordered it and today it was delivered, 4 calendar days ahead of schedule. 7 days from order to delivery...maybe they are getting better but I did opt for the express DHL delivery. I have things on Amazon prime that take longer sometimes.

I haven't opened the package yet so for all I know it's an empty box LOL. Once I get done working today I plan to open it up and give it a test.

image0.jpeg

Techbrute

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon, 2000 Jeep Wrangler Sahara
I just got the second one today. Surprised my wife at work with it. She was jealous of mine.

netnative

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not a Jeep Wrangler
I do not own a Jeep Wrangler, but my daughter is considering one as her first vehicle.

Despite having read of many positive experiences with the CPLAY2air dongle, I would advise against purchasing one. The problem is not the dongle. It has been reported that the Carlinkit and CPLAY2air dongles are made by the same manufacturer. The problem is the unscrupulous online retailer that sells it.

The online retailer doing business as Solutions4Auto fraudulently induces many consumers to purchase the CPLAY2air dongle by falsely representing that it supports vehicles with which it is not compatible. Moreover, Solutions4Auto deceptively leads American consumers to believe that they would be making a purchase from a business entity in the United States. Under that premise it would not be an issue to pay for shipping if one needed to return the dongle.

However, Solutions4Auto is just a DBA. The Delaware address is an inactive mailbox at a UPS Store. And the phone number with a New York area code is not in service.

After trying unsuccessfully to get the CPLAY2air dongle to work with an unsupported vehicle, the consumer decides to return it. At that time Solutions4Auto blindsides the consumer with having to ship the returned item to China, and adds insult to injury by reminding the consumer that “we will deduct $25 restocking fee from the amount you have paid if there was no sellers fault.”

In contrast, Carlinkit dongles are sold at Amazon.com, shipped from an Amazon Fulfillment Center in the United States, and covered by the Amazon.com Return Policy.

Last edited:

rockadile

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mojito! JLUR
I do not own a Jeep Wrangler, but my daughter is considering one as her first vehicle.

Despite having read of many positive experiences with the CPLAY2air dongle, I would advise against purchasing one. The problem is not the dongle. It has been reported that the Carlinkit and CPLAY2air dongles are made by the same manufacturer. The problem is the unscrupulous online retailer that sells it.

The online retailer doing business as Solutions4Auto fraudulently induces many consumers to purchase the CPLAY2air dongle by falsely representing that it supports vehicles with which it is not compatible. Moreover, Solutions4Auto deceptively leads American consumers to believe that they would be making a purchase from a business entity in the United States. Under that premise it would not be an issue to pay for shipping if one needed to return the dongle.

However, Solutions4Auto is just a DBA. The Delaware address is an inactive mailbox at a UPS Store. And the phone number with a New York area code is not in service.

After trying unsuccessfully to get the CPLAY2air dongle to work with an unsupported vehicle, the consumer decides to return it. At that time Solutions4Auto blindsides the consumer with having to ship the returned item to China, and adds insult to injury by reminding the consumer that “we will deduct $25 restocking fee from the amount you have paid if there was no sellers fault.”

In contrast, Carlinkit dongles are sold at Amazon.com, shipped from an Amazon Fulfillment Center in the United States, and covered by the Amazon.com Return Policy.
Carlinkit, is that you?
Sponsored