CalsJLUR

First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Looks great! Have my set ready to install tomorrow. Happy Fathers Day!

JASPER

First Name
Wayolife Sucks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon and 2014 JK 2dr
THEY MAKE NUICE STUFF , BUT PROBABLY WANT $300 FOR EM..LOL

ThirtyOne

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepdoodles.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon, 2017 Chevy Tahoe
Build Thread
Link

BlueBlood

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Unlimited Rubicon - Sting Gray

Sponsored

Waiting

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 2-Door Rubicon, 3.6L, 8-spd auto
Simple install . Looks good! View takes a little to get used too! And you have to be careful not to hit your head when your getting in.

IMG_9824 2.JPG

IMG_6708.JPG

IMG_4490.JPG

IMG_1576.JPG

IMG_7498.JPG
Can these be installed on bottom (instead of the top) of the grab bar and still be functional? This might avoid the noggin during entry/exit

the doctor

First Name
Ahitor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL 4 door
Can these be installed on bottom (instead of the top) of the grab bar and still be functional? This might avoid the noggin during entry/exit
I have them on my and I believe you can mount them in the bottom you just have to switch sides.

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy
I have them on my and I believe you can mount them in the bottom you just have to switch sides.
At Jeep Beach 2018, I asked the CMM guys if this was possible and they told me no it was not. Will be interesting to find out if someone here can do it, contrary to what CMM said.

ThirtyOne

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepdoodles.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Got mine today and installed them.

Great, simple design with high quality pieces. The install was very straightforward almost like a stock piece. They look great like they are ready for the trail.

As far as function, the mirrors are a little smaller than I would like and I am still dialing in the angles. My first time out the driver's side was very functional but the passenger side not so much. I made an adjustment and I think it is better now. They have a very different field of view from stock so it is an adjustment getting used to them. There is no vibration or movement at all. Very solid.

Once the brackets are installed taking the mirrors on and off is trivial.

These are much more expensive than anything else but nothing else comes close as far as quality goes. I plan to have JLs for at least 10 years so I think the investment is well worth it. And this is a North Carolina company who are making great products so I am glad to support them.

Sponsored

melendez69

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 3.6 JLR / 2013 911 / 2013 E92 M3
Occupation
...huh?
Vehicle Showcase
Got mine today and installed them.

Great, simple design with high quality pieces. The install was very straightforward almost like a stock piece. They look great like they are ready for the trail.

As far as function, the mirrors are a little smaller than I would like and I am still dialing in the angles. My first time out the driver's side was very functional but the passenger side not so much. I made an adjustment and I think it is better now. They have a very different field of view from stock so it is an adjustment getting used to them. There is no vibration or movement at all. Very solid.

Once the brackets are installed taking the mirrors on and off is trivial.

These are much more expensive than anything else but nothing else comes close as far as quality goes. I plan to have JLs for at least 10 years so I think the investment is well worth it. And this is a North Carolina company who are making great products so I am glad to support them.
I'm considering these and the pictures are very helpful, but does installation require to be done to the interior part of the A-pillar (drilling)?

jl0519

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR Bright White
I'm considering these and the pictures are very helpful, but does installation require to be done to the interior part of the A-pillar (drilling)?
No drilling required. The existing bolt that is behind the small cover on the grab handle is removed and replaced with the CMM hardware.

melendez69

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 3.6 JLR / 2013 911 / 2013 E92 M3
Occupation
...huh?
Vehicle Showcase
No drilling required. The existing bolt that is behind the small cover on the grab handle is removed and replaced with the CMM hardware.
They're a bit on the pricey side....50-60% of the price for a pair of the tube doors out there, but with good quality and no vibration; I guess you get what you pay for. Thank you... very helpful! I may have to go with them if I can't come across anything else.

Kadonny

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Manual Trans Front Spacers, 2010 JKU Wrangler Sport
They're a bit on the pricey side....50-60% of the price for a pair of the tube doors out there, but with good quality and no vibration; I guess you get what you pay for. Thank you... very helpful! I may have to go with them if I can't come across anything else.
The JL models are not out yet, but soon. Look at Kikbax Offroad for mirror and foot peg combos that slide right in with no drilling. I have them for my JK and love them, JL should be out soon like I said.

ThirtyOne

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepdoodles.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
There are some videos on YouTube that show the install. No drilling. Very clever design.

I’ve decided the accurate way to describe them is blind spot mirrors. You can’t see anything in them that you can see in your rear view mirror. The quality is great but it is very different than the normal frame of view for side mirrors.
Sponsored