Sponsored

Cargo mat

ps2baseball

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR; 2012 Jeep GC Overland
Is anyone making a mat for the back? I didn't like the idea of the Mopar one and having to cut multiple holes in the carpet.
Sponsored

willy_28

First Name
guillermo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jeep wrangler unlimited rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Is anyone making a mat for the back? I didn't like the idea of the Mopar one and having to cut multiple holes in the carpet.
i have it and its worth it!! i was in the same page about cutting holes, but I dont regret it

Jeepsmashin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
I actually have the cargo mat in the back waiting to be installed, I need to find time to install it. I also wish it was as easy as it was to install the mopar all weather floor mats.

Joe Paul

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
I actually have the cargo mat in the back waiting to be installed, I need to find time to install it. I also wish it was as easy as it was to install the mopar all weather floor mats.
It is that easy. All you need is a sharp knife, scissors or wire cutter, a rubber hammer and a piece of wood. Find the holes that are in the back seats and cut a small hole to start. Then cut an X so the grommet will pop in.
On the floor mat, do Not remove the gap bidder! Use a sharp knife and cut the holes out. Then install the grommets using the hammer and a piece of wood behind, for ease of installing it. That's it! Pop the mats in place and your set.

Jeepsmashin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
It is that easy. All you need is a sharp knife, scissors or wire cutter, a rubber hammer and a piece of wood. Find the holes that are in the back seats and cut a small hole to start. Then cut an X so the grommet will pop in.
On the floor mat, do Not remove the gap bidder! Use a sharp knife and cut the holes out. Then install the grommets using the hammer and a piece of wood behind, for ease of installing it. That's it! Pop the mats in place and your set.
Thank you, that really simplified it. I'll try to install it when I get the chance

Sponsored

OP
OP

ps2baseball

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gap hidder is only on leather interior right?

Sponsored

OP
OP

ps2baseball

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
What is that middle flap on the rear seat? I know one is for a child seat (even though there’s no middle latch), but what’s the other one for?

Joe Paul

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
What is that middle flap on the rear seat? I know one is for a child seat (even though there’s no middle latch), but what’s the other one for?
The 'flap' I see is for the fold down armrest/cup holder.

Deezflops

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLU
The two places I saw online selling this mention it's for leather seats. Would it also work for cloth seats?

Where did you buy yours from?
Sponsored