Quadratec

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.quadratec.com
Vehicle(s)
CJ, YJ, XJ, TJ, JK, JL
...have also been looking for just a standard JL Sport 2-door cargo liner (no rear speaker in the floor, no speaker on the side wall, no trail management system)... just the standard floor storage compartment with back seat almost always stowed in the folded upright position (held in place with the factory tie down straps) ... the WeatherTech appears to allow the seat to be stowed in the upright position and even has what appears to be a (removable?) bumper protector - although the smooth appearance is ruined with the speaker cutout, and not sure how flexible it is to access the storage compartment ... The Quadratec has a cleaner look, but no bumper protector option, and seems to expressly require that the rear seats be removed entirely(?), although i don't see why holes couldn't be manually cut to customize it for the seat locking (in either the up or down position) - except there would be no ridge around the cutouts to stop liquids from running ... There are a few creative canvas options but really would just like a cargo mat ... may have just answered my own question, but am kind of hoping Quadratec has plans to be offering a (standard 2-dooor JL) cargo mat that allows for the rear seat?
No, the full liner will not work with the seat folded up either unfortunately. I have passed this information along to our design team for future designs of the liners.

Thank you,
Hailey

mlebofsky

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Rubicon softtop
Occupation
Director, DoD
No, the full liner will not work with the seat folded up either unfortunately. I have passed this information along to our design team for future designs of the liners.

Thank you,
Hailey
Has anyone tested the mat at highway speeds with the doors on/off and the top down? Wondering if it flies away ….

thewise1

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Turbo 2door Stingray Sport and 6cyl 4door White Sahara
You have the wrong Husky Liners linked, should be Part # 20711 (not 20721)

See instructions here: where it defines shows how to use with back seat in. https://www.huskyliners.com/images/ePIM/original/2071instrdoc.pdf
perfect fit and just what i was looking for - thanks! :)
...and by making the primary notch go all the out to the end it can be pulled out easily for cleaning w/o having to remove the seats, love it!
...haven't had the wind problem (yet) but suppose that the tie-down cut-outs could be used for securing it (if needed), or another idea could be improvised(?)

cargoliner1.jpg

cargoliner2.jpg

Ogre_FL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL 2 Door Sport S, 2021 Gladiator 80th
Well, I made the mistake of ordering the Quadratec mat.
When it showed up it was clearly marked for the 4 door, and listed the 4 door part number (not the part number that shows for the 2 door when you order it)
I contacted Quadratec saying they sent the wrong part.
They sent me another 4 door mat.
I contacted them again, letting them know once again they sent the wrong mat.
Now they are telling me the 4 door mat is also for the 2 door with the seat removed.

It does not fit the 2 door well.
The seat belts push on the sides, there is a step in the back of the 2 door floor where the 4 door is flat. There are cut out spots for the 4 door tie downs that do not line up with the 2 door seat points and they sit higher than the floor which adds to poor fit.
It also could stand to be a bit longer in the front to maximize the use of the floor space.

I don't believe any other supplier is trying to pass off their 4 door mats for the 2 door like this.

20190515_181427.jpg
View attachment 181241
20190515_181440.jpg
20190515_181350.jpg
20190514_161427.jpg

Attachments

• 0 bytes Views: 0
Last edited:

Sponsored

mlebofsky

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Rubicon softtop
Occupation
Director, DoD
Identical comments here. I put mine in yesterday. Should fit WAY better for the 2dr with the rear seat removed ….
Quadratec - What you say ?

Ogre_FL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL 2 Door Sport S, 2021 Gladiator 80th

Pink Brit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"GAMORA" Mojito JLR 6-speed manual :)
Occupation
Personal Trainer
perfect fit and just what i was looking for - thanks! :)
...and by making the primary notch go all the out to the end it can be pulled out easily for cleaning w/o having to remove the seats, love it!
...haven't had the wind problem (yet) but suppose that the tie-down cut-outs could be used for securing it (if needed), or another idea could be improvised(?)

cargoliner1.jpg

cargoliner2.jpg
I also have this mat, love it, been using it for a couple of months now in seats folded up and seats down position and it's solid as a rock. Didn't move or make any sound with windows out and top down, and is easy to wipe clean. I only cut out the seat slots as I don't use the rear tie down points, but I can always add those cutouts if I need them in the future. Also, doesn't get crazy hot in the sun (even though it is black) so my dog doesn't burn her paw pads when she touches it. I have a cover over the top of the mat for her, but the side 'lips' are exposed to the elements and get quite warm, but not burning hot here driving in full sun in Florida.

Sponsored

WES IV

First Name
Walter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport S 2 dr with hardtop. Firecracker Red.
Occupation
Going over the hills and far away