Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Rubicon softtop
Occupation
Director, DoD
Matt over floor sub question:
Blind test - Can you tell?
If there is a true audible difference, is there control of deep bass from the head unit to simply turn it up?

AdiosEsposito

First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler JL Rubicon (2-door)
On WeatherTech's site it says "Cargo Liner will limit range of motion in models equipped with the optional Trail Rail Cargo Management System."

What exactly do they mean by that? Has anyone with the Trail Rail Management System installed the WeatherTech mat? It doesn't seem like it would have too much of an effect if you removed the sliding tie-downs before putting the mat in. Also kind of wondering if you can cut holes for them in the mat (similar to the subwoofer). That would obviously limit their range of motion on the rail... so maybe I just answered my own question. Still curious to see pictures if anyone's cut holes for the TRMS tie-downs.

Quadratec

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.quadratec.com
Vehicle(s)
CJ, YJ, XJ, TJ, JK, JL

Sponsored

Quadratec

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.quadratec.com
Vehicle(s)
CJ, YJ, XJ, TJ, JK, JL
Does Quadratec have a forum discount?
Yes we do offer a forum discount.

For a discounted quote you can go about it 3 ways:

1) PM me with your first & last name, address, zip and the part numbers you would like to order. I'll reply back with a discounted quote if applicable. This takes 1-2 business days (or less) on average depending on PM volume.

2) E-mail my sales rep Rob at: [email protected] Tell him you're a Forum user and would like a discounted quote. He'll get that going for you. He typically responds within hours if it's Mon-Fri 8am-5pm Eastern.

3) Call my sales line at 1-800-745-2348. Tell them you're a Forum user and would like to place an order with your Forum discount. Their hours are Mon-Thurs 8am-Midnight, Friday 8am-9pm, Saturday 9am-5pm.

Whichever you prefer works for us.

Have a great day,
Hailey

jeepixel

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
WBGO View, 2019 2d Wrangler Rubicon
We opted for the DIY approach, as the "off the shelf" offerings did not fit our needs. We had a sheet of rubber flooring leftover from a project, so we cut it to fit the cargo area. At around 3/16" thick, we found we could extend it to the back edge of the carpet without it interfering with the gate. We deliberately sized it to turn up the sides to provide a buffer between cargo and the plastic side panels of the Jeep. The mat extends under the back seats and turns down into the footwell per the back seat pic; it tucks in nicely and works with the back seats removed. When the back seat is in place, we can pull that forward mat section to the back and let it extend up the back of the seats to protect them. We have cutouts for the seat mounts and cut slits for using the D-rings in the floor. It's probably not a solution for everyone, but it works for us! My skilled Mrs made a paper template to get the layout correct and she did a great job IMHO.

IMG_0364.jpg

IMG_0568.jpg

IMG_0703.jpg

LanceM

First Name
Lance
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bigredpawdoodles.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JL 2d
Occupation
System Admin
When the top is off, and the rear seat isnt installed... What is going to stop either the Quad or the Weather from blowing away?

LanceM

Ogre_FL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL 2 Door Sport S, 2021 Gladiator 80th
Here is the option that we are currently offering for the 2 door with the seats removed here: https://www.quadratec.com/p/quadrat...orums&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=hailey

FDW-Quad-Cargo-Liner-JL-2-Door-installed.jpg

This does not have a cut out for the subwoofer as this just lays right over top of it and provides a protective barrier. This does not hinder the sound quality with being over top of this.

Hailey
This matt does not allow for the install of the rear seat like the weathertech one, correct?

Sponsored

Quadratec

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.quadratec.com
Vehicle(s)
CJ, YJ, XJ, TJ, JK, JL

mlebofsky

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Rubicon softtop
Occupation
Director, DoD
When the top is off, and the rear seat isnt installed... What is going to stop either the Quad or the Weather from blowing away?

LanceM
Has anyone driven open air to see if these rear matts fly out?

thewise1

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Turbo 2door Stingray Sport and 6cyl 4door White Sahara
This cargo liner will not allow the rear seat installed. if you have the rear seat installed you will need the smaller version:
https://www.quadratec.com/p/quadratec/ultimate-all-weather-rear-cargo-liner-jeep-wrangler-jl-2-door
Hailey
...have also been looking for just a standard JL Sport 2-door cargo liner (no rear speaker in the floor, no speaker on the side wall, no trail management system)... just the standard floor storage compartment with back seat almost always stowed in the folded upright position (held in place with the factory tie down straps) ... the WeatherTech appears to allow the seat to be stowed in the upright position and even has what appears to be a (removable?) bumper protector - although the smooth appearance is ruined with the speaker cutout, and not sure how flexible it is to access the storage compartment ... The Quadratec has a cleaner look, but no bumper protector option, and seems to expressly require that the rear seats be removed entirely(?), although i don't see why holes couldn't be manually cut to customize it for the seat locking (in either the up or down position) - except there would be no ridge around the cutouts to stop liquids from running ... There are a few creative canvas options but really would just like a cargo mat ... may have just answered my own question, but am kind of hoping Quadratec has plans to be offering a (standard 2-dooor JL) cargo mat that allows for the rear seat?

thewise1

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Turbo 2door Stingray Sport and 6cyl 4door White Sahara