Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL
Occupation
Automotive LED Manufacturing
The factory LED dome light does not provide illumination for the rear cargo area. This makes it difficult to see at night when accessing cargo. The new ORACLE Cargo LED Light Module easily adds bright LED light to the rear hatch area using an existing power source. Simply replace the factory wiper motor cover with the new cover using the included parts and plug the adapter into your rear accessory socket. The lights can easily be turned on and off with the flush switches located on the panel. The white LED Cargo light function provides ample illumination and the added feature of the emergency flasher makes any road-side issue safer with additional amber flashing lights.

Jeep Wrangler JL Cargo Area Lighting Solution! Oracle_008_1024x1024
Jeep Wrangler JL Cargo Area Lighting Solution! IMG_4160_1024x1024

Check out the customers installation video for these here:

Sponsored

MarkyMark

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Rubicon JLU 2.0t w/ eTorque & Moto Guzzi Griso
Does anyone have any Experience with this light or similar?

Jjirish

First Name
Jenne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep 392, 2024 Jeep 392, 2023 BMW X7C
Occupation
Lurking the forum
Dollar tree. Battery operated push on push off light, or spend the big bucks ($6) at home depot for the sensored battery light. I prefer the small hella bright ones for a dollar. Remove or cover the light cap. Spray paint black (unless they have black in stock) . Stick where ever... 1 have one stuck to the bottom of my back seat to find everything that gets shoved under there, 1 in the cargo area and 1 on my jeep driver door bc theres no where to install puddle lights and I drop things especially at night climbing into my jeep... I have been using these in one form or another in every jeep I have owned. Lights last abt year b4 I switch out batteries... and you can tell when the batteries getting low so no dark outs. Plus if your flashlight dies just yank that sucker off your jeep and you've got a spare "flashlight" in an emergency!

Echo4papa

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sahara 4xe
Occupation
Success Engineer
Dollar tree. Battery operated push on push off light, or spend the big bucks ($6) at home depot for the sensored battery light. I prefer the small hella bright ones for a dollar. Remove or cover the light cap. Spray paint black (unless they have black in stock) . Stick where ever... 1 have one stuck to the bottom of my back seat to find everything that gets shoved under there, 1 in the cargo area and 1 on my jeep driver door bc theres no where to install puddle lights and I drop things especially at night climbing into my jeep... I have been using these in one form or another in every jeep I have owned. Lights last abt year b4 I switch out batteries... and you can tell when the batteries getting low so no dark outs. Plus if your flashlight dies just yank that sucker off your jeep and you've got a spare "flashlight" in an emergency!
Puddle Lights/Side Markers

I'd really have to see something like that installed in person before putting it on my own Jeep though.

Jjirish

First Name
Jenne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Lurking the forum
Puddle Lights/Side Markers

I'd really have to see something like that installed in person before putting it on my own Jeep though.
I can't figure out if you are against trying a dollar store light, or if you're making a "have to bend over to install" joke....
They are cheaper than those sensors!! Haha

Sponsored

Echo4papa

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sahara 4xe
Occupation
Success Engineer
I can't figure out if you are against trying a dollar store light, or if you're making a "have to bend over to install" joke....
Neither! lol

I was talking about the puddle lights in the link I sent you. I'd want to see those in person on someone else's Jeep to check the fitment and quality before I ordered something like that for myself.

I think the dollar store lights is a great idea for interior lighting and I'm going to grab some for myself.

As for the sensors... did Jeff tell you? NO SENSORS. Nothing in my wheels even though the dealer told me I had the wrong sensors installed. Idiots. Ordered new ones from https://www.tpmsbargains.com/ and it was only $120 for the set. Got them put in yesterday and they were working within a mile from the shop.

Jjirish

First Name
Jenne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Lurking the forum
Neither! lol

I was talking about the puddle lights in the link I sent you. I'd want to see those in person on someone else's Jeep to check the fitment and quality before I ordered something like that for myself.

I think the dollar store lights is a great idea for interior lighting and I'm going to grab some for myself.

As for the sensors... did Jeff tell you? NO SENSORS. Nothing in my wheels even though the dealer told me I had the wrong sensors installed. Idiots. Ordered new ones from https://www.tpmsbargains.com/ and it was only $120 for the set. Got them put in yesterday and they were working within a mile from the shop.
Well atleast you solved the sensor issue...
And ohhhhhhh now i understand about the lights!!!!

Jjirish

First Name
Jenne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Lurking the forum
I cant use those (i actually bought something similar) bc they are legit air vents on my jeep!

Echo4papa

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sahara 4xe
Occupation
Success Engineer
And ohhhhhhh now i understand about the lights!!!!
:like:

I cant use those (i actually bought something similar) bc they are legit air vents on my jeep!
I don't think they block the vents, but go "around" them with the vent not covered up. Still, I'm funny about stuff like that and wanting to see it on another Jeep before spending $200 on it myself.
Sponsored