Car grounded for 2+ weeks for seat stuck forward

OceanBlueDolphins

First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Sport
Is this normal? My 2 door 2019 wrangler has been at Bud Clary in Auburn WA for 2 weeks and counting over my seat being stuck forward! I am sick of this renegade loaner and it’s getting pretty frustrating. I would understand if my motor blew up but a recliner seat?!?!?
Sponsored

OP
OP
OceanBlueDolphins

OceanBlueDolphins

First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Sport
Yea it probably is. But is it normal for it to take 2 weeks? Today is the 2 week mark and I was told it might be a few more days. Seems ridiculous for such a minor issue

Dyolfknip74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon
Yea it probably is. But is it normal for it to take 2 weeks? Today is the 2 week mark and I was told it might be a few more days. Seems ridiculous for such a minor issue
There is a worldwide shipping shortage for basically every part on the planet. That may have something to do with your issue. Maybe.

Sponsored

SERVR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ram 1500 & 2022 Wrangler 4xe on order
There is a worldwide shipping shortage for basically every part on the planet. That may have something to do with your issue. Maybe.
THIS^^^^ No matter how big or small the issue or part is, if it isn't an in stock part, expect rather long delays

Bocephus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 392
Occupation
Sam’s Decorative Automotive Button Emporium
What if your curled in your toes and sucked in your tummy?

JeepCares

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL

Sponsored

hiimmike

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler JLUR
Occupation
Network Engineer
Is this normal? My 2 door 2019 wrangler has been at Bud Clary in Auburn WA for 2 weeks and counting over my seat being stuck forward! I am sick of this renegade loaner and it’s getting pretty frustrating. I would understand if my motor blew up but a recliner seat?!?!?
It's at a stealership... what do you expect? They don't know what they're doing, they don't care about you, they don't care about the work they're doing, they just don't care. I've had my Jeep in to the dealer 6 times and they still haven't fixed my crap, they actually made my Jeep worse. Now it pulls to the right and there is a pulsing vibrating in the steering wheel because of something they FORCED me to have done that I didn't want them touching.

Nitehawk92

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 JLU Reign Rubicon 14 Mazda, 22 Hyundia Santa Fe
[/QUOTe
My wife had a loaner car for two 1/2 months because Kia needed to replaceher transmission and they had trouble getting the part. She put over 3000 miles on the loaner car during tha time. Put as many miles on the loaner that you can...

OP
OP
OceanBlueDolphins

OceanBlueDolphins

First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Sport
It seems as though bud clary in Auburn WA does not have qualified technicians. They have had the part since Friday and they claim that 3 people are working on it. “It’s the first time we have had to fix this issue” I’m honestly shocked lol. @JeepCares

OP
OP
OceanBlueDolphins

OceanBlueDolphins

First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Sport
They called today to say it would be another 2 weeks. That’s 4 weeks without my wrangler over a plastic lever on a recliner seat. STAY AWAY FROM THE 2 DOOR WRANGLER!!!!

garyji

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 JK Sahara, 2021 JLU Willys
I'd go get my Jeep and sit on a freakin' milk crate before I let those morons touch it anymore!!

G.
Sponsored