First Name
BR SSQTCH
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUSp - Sting Grey
Build Thread
Link
Thanks man, I cant even work right now lol. My orginal order date was November 25, 2020. went into D status on March 6, 2021. Now its finally built! its been a long long wait
Don't forget to add pictures of your Jeep here so we can all drool a little!

FrostQ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks man, I cant even work right now lol. My orginal order date was November 25, 2020. went into D status on March 6, 2021. Now its finally built! its been a long long wait
I hope your experience will be better than mine. Mine was built and was sitting in a lot somewhere waiting to be loaded onto a freight for delivery. From dealer order date to delivery, it took about 7 months.

Depending on where you are (I'm in Ontario), this is the transport company that was used https://www.cassens.com/. During the waiting time, I'd be on this site almost daily to check on delivery. You can just imagine how excited I was the morning I saw that it was loaded onto a truck on its way to the dealer. If I hadn't check, I bet it'd be used as a demo at the dealership for a few weeks before they decide to call me up for pickup.

Sponsored

Ibshake

First Name
Ibrahim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR
I hope your experience will be better than mine. Mine was built and was sitting in a lot somewhere waiting to be loaded onto a freight for delivery. From dealer order date to delivery, it took about 7 months.

Depending on where you are (I'm in Ontario), this is the transport company that was used https://www.cassens.com/. During the waiting time, I'd be on this site almost daily to check on delivery. You can just imagine how excited I was the morning I saw that it was loaded onto a truck on its way to the dealer. If I hadn't check, I bet it'd be used as a demo at the dealership for a few weeks before they decide to call me up for pickup.
Oh wow. Yes i use this website regularly to check the deliverys my dealer gets. I cant wait to see mine on it!

mikeyp23

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Sahara
So my build sheet got posted today. Its really happening!
Nov 2020 order here. Just got my build sheet today too finally. Was so close to pulling the plug on this one. I understand they typically batch together a bunch of Canadian orders before shipping (not sure how valid this statement is however). Ordered from Peel.

LilRhody

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
How are you all getting build sheets or other info? My dealer is useless in terms of communication.

Sponsored

Ibshake

First Name
Ibrahim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR
Nov 2020 order here. Just got my build sheet today too finally. Was so close to pulling the plug on this one. I understand they typically batch together a bunch of Canadian orders before shipping (not sure how valid this statement is however). Ordered from Peel.
yeah same here, I was close to backing out of the deal but it looks like now itā€™s really happening. Got good incentives in November too, right now thereā€™s no discount

LilRhody

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Well crap. That did not work - no record matches my VIN.

Last report from my dealer was a May 11 ship date (ordered Oct 26).

Ibshake

First Name
Ibrahim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR

JollieOllie

First Name
Ollie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Firecracker Red Unlimited Rubicon 4xe
Vehicle Showcase
Well crap. That did not work - no record matches my VIN.

Last report from my dealer was a May 11 ship date (ordered Oct 26).
Same here Rhody!

Actually I called the dealer yesterday just to check in and he says, by the way your Jeep is not coming on May 11 like I told you. (He never told me this, he didnā€™t even tell me my VIN.) I now have a VIN. This May 11 delivery was news to me, I ordered end of March and he told me it would take 4-6 months. Now he says maybe June. In the end I donā€™t mind, not really complaining, just sharing the story. When I get it I get it. šŸ˜€
Sponsored