OP
OP
Gus

Gus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
wrangler 2018 JLU Rubicon
Other threads here for orders in GTA, Calgary and Vancouver. The general rule is deals can be had at $500 over invoice. Check for the other threads for full details.
Our deal was dealers invoice, and Admins fee $499 waived as well.
Sponsored

maguro

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Punk'n JLUR
Our deal was dealers invoice, and Admins fee $499 waived as well.
I was lucky in that my place of employment allows for Chrysler advantage pricing which is dealer invoice. But I'm having a heck of a time getting a dealer to waive the $500 doc fee.

Reactions: Gus

Onovtec

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura TLX
Through my employer in Calgary, I am getting invoice price. Does anyone know any dealers willing to waive the admin fee? Also any deals on free oil changes? Thank you in advance.

Reactions: Gus
OP
OP
Gus

Gus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
wrangler 2018 JLU Rubicon
Through my employer in Calgary, I am getting invoice price. Does anyone know any dealers willing to waive the admin fee? Also any deals on free oil changes? Thank you in advance.
I private messaged you as I have a contact with a dealer guy still honors our group discount dealers invoice with no admin fee

Gemball2018

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon JL
I a
I private messaged you as I have a contact with a dealer guy still honors our group discount dealers invoice with no admin fee
I am in Ottawa, can you pm me those details. I have a two door but would like to get a 4 door

Sponsored

Rainuck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Wrangler Unlimited Sahara, previously 2007 Wrangler, 97 TJ
Any dealer recommendations in BC? I'm in Vancouver and feel nervous negotiating without the benefit of the Pricing Guide for Canada given the last one I've seen was from late 2018...is dealer invoice a set amount off list? Getting ready to finally order in the next week or so once I work out pricing

aros-can

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon (Punkn), 2003 Land Rover Defender 90 Td5, 1959 Land Rover Series 2a 109 SW
Any dealer recommendations in BC? I'm in Vancouver and feel nervous negotiating without the benefit of the Pricing Guide for Canada given the last one I've seen was from late 2018...is dealer invoice a set amount off list? Getting ready to finally order in the next week or so once I work out pricing
PMd

ReidJL75

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU OB Rubicon
In contact with 4 dealers in Calgary atm. The build I want is no where to be found in Canada so its an order of a 2020 happening. Anyone know pricing yet for 2020? So far it's a $66xxx build that I can get for low $61000's. About $5000 off. Need to order ASAP.

Aramis76

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Rubicon
My 2020 order has a 500$ increase from the same 2019. 2 door rubicon with v6 and auto.

Sponsored

Aramis76

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Rubicon
Yeah I heard the price increase was $250usd. Guess it's doubled for us.
My JL has not arrived yet. Dealer told me FCA was supposed to eat the difference because i ordered a 2019 and they cancelled my order after 1 week last june. But lately when i ask them what the final price will be they get a little evasive. We'll see when it lands i guess.

ReidJL75

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU OB Rubicon
So far today i have a 2020 Rubi, loaded with sky one touch for $67630. doing the 96mth finance with zero down i'm able to get it for $380 bi weekly. They are taking a bunch off but unsure how much at the moment.

ReidJL75

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU OB Rubicon
Ok squeaked out a $369 payment. I will update with full price in the coming week. I'm currently in Nova Scotia and did this all over the phone today to Calgary dealers.

JimmyNeutron

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara 2.0T
Hey! I purchased a new 2019 Unlimited Sahara yesterday. In another thread I posted about my buying experience, so I'm not going to rehash it here. I bought on Vancouver Island, from a dealer that had the Jeep build I was looking for on their lot. They have just had a small number of new units delivered, so depending on what you're looking for, might be worth a look. While I spent a ton of time reading information on this forum, I was reluctant to post because I wasn't sure how many (or if any) BC dealers were actively reviewing posts on this site, and was worried I might put myself at a disadvantage. I used the buying guide found on this site, and used the invoice pricing guide to establish a baseline for my build. I went from there, and was extremely satisfied in the end with my choice of dealership and the deal I negotiated. If you have any questions, or would like more info on my experience, feel free to PM me and I'll be happy to pass along as much info as I can.

Cheers,
Dave

Rainuck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Wrangler Unlimited Sahara, previously 2007 Wrangler, 97 TJ
Thanks for your reply, I'll check out your other post
Sponsored