Sponsored

Canadian Members Pricing, orders, ETA arrivals

Gus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
wrangler 2018 JLU Rubicon
Hi All,

I visited a couple of dealers yesterday on the GTA, and it seems each dealer is getting a JLU Sahara for a start in the next week or two as I was informed.
So we can get a chance to see it live here in Canada soon.
They have few already ordered mostly Saharas but no ETA on arrival.
They are also open for Customer orders

Did anyone get any special pricing or discounts on customized orders other than MSRP?

Lets try to keep this forum active and updated for all the canadian members, and help each others by comparing and sharing prices and discounts.

Looking forward

Thanks all
Sponsored

warc1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 2dr JL Rubicon, 2016 Corvette Z06
I'm doing a trade-in on a factory order, so it's a little opaque. All four of the dealers said MSRP only on a Rubicon, however there was wide variance in trade-in value for my 2010 Rubi that ranged from $13k to $25k. The latter, which I took, is well beyond the local resale value of the vehicle, meaning they are reducing margin on the sale to make up for the overvaluation of the trade. I figure it's around $5K or 10% of the MSRP for my purchase.

crash13

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
Did anyone get any special pricing or discounts on customized orders other than MSRP?
I've mentioned before on this site that Unhaggle looks to be about 6% off retail pricing. But that does not take it down to below Invoice, which is what some of our US friends seem to be getting through various other programs. Wondering if there is any interest in banding together a group of GTA Jeep buyers and going to one dealership asking for 2-4% below invoice. If the numbers were good enough, pretty sure someone would go for it.

Reactions: Gus

BRZRKR

First Name
Reid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Dodge Ram- Daytona Edition
If you go to your local dealers website, and choose to look at their current inventory, select vehicle make as jeep, and then JEEP WRANGLER UNLIMITED - you should see some without pictures that say IN transit, but with an 8-speed auto instead of a 5, those are the new JLs. click through and they should have a build sheet. i was able to get Canadian pricing for the features i wanted by going through each sheet for color match hard top, premium sound etc.
My local dealer seems to be getting a few - https://www.dodgecitymotorschrysler.com/new-inventory/index.htm?search=&make=Jeep&model=Wrangler+Unlimited&saveFacetState=true&lastFacetInteracted=inventory-listing1-facet-anchor-model-6

maguro

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Punk'n JLUR
If you go to your local dealers website, and choose to look at their current inventory, select vehicle make as jeep, and then JEEP WRANGLER UNLIMITED - you should see some without pictures that say IN transit, but with an 8-speed auto instead of a 5, those are the new JLs.
Thanks for the heads up!

I was able to find a few in transit to Calgary. And then by replacing the VIN in this link, I was able to bring up the Window sticker :
https://www.chrysler.com/hostd/windowsticker/getWindowStickerPdf.do?vin=1C4HJXEGXJW101334

Now if only they updated the jeep.ca website so we could build our own!

Reactions: Gus

Sponsored

OP
OP
Gus

Gus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I've mentioned before on this site that Unhaggle looks to be about 6% off retail pricing. But that does not take it down to below Invoice, which is what some of our US friends seem to be getting through various other programs. Wondering if there is any interest in banding together a group of GTA Jeep buyers and going to one dealership asking for 2-4% below invoice. If the numbers were good enough, pretty sure someone would go for it.
Thats a great idea, I am in for sure.
I was at my local dealer in Oakville, he offered me 2000 discount off MSRP if I place an order through them.
I am looking to order Rubicon in the coming few weeks, after I see the JL Sahara once it arrives.
after looking at the invoice prices on my Rubicon, compared to the MSRP, the dealer markup is around CAD 6000 excluding the destination charge. (not sure if the destination charge is also considered a markup for the dealer)
What I had in mind to offer the dealer 1500-2000 above invoice if they accept, what do you think guys?
forming a group and ordering a few from one dealer will give us a much better deal for sure, feel free to contact me directly if anyone is interested to join [email protected]

Thanks

OP
OP
Gus

Gus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thanks for the heads up!

I was able to find a few in transit to Calgary. And then by replacing the VIN in this link, I was able to bring up the Window sticker :
https://www.chrysler.com/hostd/windowsticker/getWindowStickerPdf.do?vin=1C4HJXEGXJW101334

Now if only they updated the jeep.ca website so we could build our own!
Agree, I managed to built mine on the US website only. :(
Thanks for the heads up, I mangled to find on my local dealer's website the JLU Sahara which is coming soon .
Thanks again.

warc1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 2dr JL Rubicon, 2016 Corvette Z06
Agree, I managed to built mine on the US website only. :(
Thanks for the heads up, I mangled to find on my local dealer's website the JLU Sahara which is coming soon .
Thanks again.
Not sure if you are aware, but the full Canadian price guide for all models and all options is on this forum here:

https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/fo...ngler-jl-2-door-and-jlu-4-door-combined.1783/

The Canadian dealer order systems with pricing for the JL are also open for all models. I was able to confirm that the pricing in the above link is accurate since it's exactly the same as the prices the dealer system logged for my order.

I have a separate issue. While the order books are open for all models, my understanding is that Chrysler is only picking up orders for the JLU's at this time. As best I can tell, 2DR JL orders will not be picked up before February 12 and that is only for hardtops. If you want to get a 2DR softtop, the orders will not be picked up before some time in March. My order is for a 2DR hardtop Rubicon and I cannot get a clear picture of when it may be accepted by the factory and built since there will likely be large backlog by Feb 12.

OP
OP
Gus

Gus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not sure if you are aware, but the full Canadian price guide for all models and all options is on this forum here:

https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/fo...ngler-jl-2-door-and-jlu-4-door-combined.1783/

The Canadian dealer order systems with pricing for the JL are also open for all models. I was able to confirm that the pricing in the above link is accurate since it's exactly the same as the prices the dealer system logged for my order.

I have a separate issue. While the order books are open for all models, my understanding is that Chrysler is only picking up orders for the JLU's at this time. As best I can tell, 2DR JL orders will not be picked up before February 12 and that is only for hardtops. If you want to get a 2DR softtop, the orders will not be picked up before some time in March. My order is for a 2DR hardtop Rubicon and I cannot get a clear picture of when it may be accepted by the factory and built since there will likely be large backlog by Feb 12.

Thanks,
yes I am very aware of the order invoice pricing link you mentioned, that's what I am comparing to, and yes the dealer order book have the same price, as I got a copy of their MSRP.
I am looking to order JLU rubicon, which is already open for order. not sure about the 2door though, but thanks for the heads up.

Pugfug

First Name
Jonathon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ram Power Wagon, 2015 Nissan Xterra Pro 4-X, 2018 Jeep Rubicon Unlimited JL
Occupation
Ramblin Man
We put our factory order in a week ago....we ordered a Rubicon with most of the options, with the exception of the safety group and leather interior. We got our deal about 4% below the MSRP and had them include 2 years of free oil changes. Given that its the first year of a newly updated model, we're happy with our negotiated price. Our dealer told us we're looking at about a 12week wait...

Sponsored

OP
OP
Gus

Gus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
We put our factory order in a week ago....we ordered a Rubicon with most of the options, with the exception of the safety group and leather interior. We got our deal about 4% below the MSRP and had them include 2 years of free oil changes. Given that its the first year of a newly updated model, we're happy with our negotiated price. Our dealer told us we're looking at about a 12week wait...
Thanks for your feedback,
I managed to get a dealers invoice price group discount for group members at one of the local dealers, and the offer is still valid for anyone who is interested to buy JL.
here is the forum link if anyone is interested
https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/fo...-canada-group-discount.2838/page-4#post-48164

turk

First Name
Turk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR BW
Occupation
Industrial HVAC Supervisor
Vehicle Showcase
Sitting in D-status. Hoping for that magical D-1.
Any Canadians found any other way except for contacting dealer to get build status updates É

OP
OP
Gus

Gus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sitting in D-status. Hoping for that magical D-1.
Any Canadians found any other way except for contacting dealer to get build status updates É
D1 here for over three weeks. Only way for status update is through dealer so far for me. Just a waiting game. When did you place your order

turk

First Name
Turk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR BW
Occupation
Industrial HVAC Supervisor
Vehicle Showcase
D1 here for over three weeks. Only way for status update is through dealer so far for me. Just a waiting game. When did you place your order
Order placed 1st week of Feb. Reached D status last week. Its going to be a long tortured wait. Would be nice to reach D-1 and at least have a wild guess at a delivery date.

islandbunkie

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JL Rubicon
Other threads here for orders in GTA, Calgary and Vancouver. The general rule is deals can be had at $500 over invoice. Check for the other threads for full details.
Sponsored