Sponsored

Canadian Jeep site will be operational by early February 2018

Pugfug

First Name
Jonathon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ram Power Wagon, 2015 Nissan Xterra Pro 4-X, 2018 Jeep Rubicon Unlimited JL
Occupation
Ramblin Man
For fellow Canadians who have been constantly checking Jeep.ca to see when they might actually be able to build a new Wrangler JL, I just got a message back from Jeep Canada and they said the site should be operational by early February. Not sure why its taken them so much longer than our American friends to get the build part of the site up and running, but at least we should finally be able to see prices and accessories available in Canada. We put our factory order in a week ago and were told that the wait would probably be around 12 weeks. In the meantime, I guess we'll have to be content following posts of JL deliveries on the forum. Cheers.
Sponsored

Slx Happy

First Name
Stephan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Toyota Highlander Limited, 2010 VW Passat Wagon 2.0T
For fellow Canadians who have been constantly checking Jeep.ca to see when they might actually be able to build a new Wrangler JL, I just got a message back from Jeep Canada and they said the site should be operational by early February. Not sure why its taken them so much longer than our American friends to get the build part of the site up and running, but at least we should finally be able to see prices and accessories available in Canada. We put our factory order in a week ago and were told that the wait would probably be around 12 weeks. In the meantime, I guess we'll have to be content following posts of JL deliveries on the forum. Cheers.
And waiting.... Still waiting

OP
OP
Pugfug

Pugfug

First Name
Jonathon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ram Power Wagon, 2015 Nissan Xterra Pro 4-X, 2018 Jeep Rubicon Unlimited JL
Occupation
Ramblin Man
And waiting.... Still waiting
I know right....I'm really surprised that they haven't updated and launched....I suspect they are dragging their heels simply to off load as many JK's as possible....but who knows. Its not rocket science....Jeep Canada told me that it would be early Feb when last we spoke, but that timeframe has come and gone. Oh well...our Rubicon is on its way so its a moot point for us...still, its frustrating.

Slx Happy

First Name
Stephan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Toyota Highlander Limited, 2010 VW Passat Wagon 2.0T
You're probably right :(
I'm only waiting for the arrival of 2.0 at a local dealership to make up my mind and I'll make my order. But by then, the site will surely be up-to-date. I'm really happy for you and can not wait to get your comments on your new toy.

ReidJL75

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU OB Rubicon
You're probably right :(
I'm only waiting for the arrival of 2.0 at a local dealership to make up my mind and I'll make my order. But by then, the site will surely be up-to-date. I'm really happy for you and can not wait to get your comments on your new toy.
According to my dealer (Calgary) the 2.0 is available for order now and should hit the lot by may. The power roof will be available to order in May and hit the lot by the end of summer. These are features i'm interested in but will wait for feed back from others until i make my decision. Was also thinking Ocean Blue but it's a bit too "purplely" for me. By the time Canada gets all these features the 2019's will be out!
Sponsored