Canadian dealer ordering closed

CaliJK

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Went to dealer today to pull the trigger on an ordered jeep, as there aren't any out there with the build I want. He told me the ordering was closed, and I have to go with whatever they can locate. Any one know if that's true that ordering for Canada is closed now? Seems a bit early to me...
Sponsored

JP18

First Name
J.P.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Unlimited Rubicon
Went to dealer today to pull the trigger on an ordered jeep, as there aren't any out there with the build I want. He told me the ordering was closed, and I have to go with whatever they can locate. Any one know if that's true that ordering for Canada is closed now? Seems a bit early to me...
Try another dealer.

DenaliDan

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Granite Moab
I wonder if they closed it while they load in the 20 MY data. I also wonder if they might've closed it to allow for the production line shut down. Which leads me to wonder if all orders put in before this closeout (if it is actually so), such as my order placed a couple days ago, will complete production before the shutdown. Curiouser and curiouser.....

OP
OP
CaliJK

CaliJK

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
I was going to inquire at another dealer, but the dealer who told me this is usually my first choice dealer. I did wonder if maybe it was the temp shut down.

Also thought maybe he was going to try and push the one on the lot, but he didn't even bring it up till I asked .
Sponsored