Canadian 2021 JLUR Order & Price

Petesjeep

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Hey yeah that happens, when I initially received my VIN, the cryptostickers site said found but the window sticker was empty. I used the Canadian Link http://windowsticker.fcacanada.ca/?language=en&vin=(vin here) to obtain my Canadian window sticker. As soon as my unit was built, on May 5th, I found my build sheet using the crypto sticker link and my US version window sticker where it said found in cryptostickers before but was empty, showed up only yesterday. So essentially I had two versions of window stickers as attached below. I read some threads in the order timeline section and they said that your build sticker shows up when your unit is actually built and the proper window sticker only when your Jeep is ready for transport. I suggest reading this thread: https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/fo...er-build-tracking-and-delivery-process.54344/ go to the first page and there is a detailed description of the process and status codes. My current timeline was:

Order date: 11/25/2020
D status Vin assigned: 3/6/2021 (window sticker Canadian version)
D1 Status estimated ship date assigned: 4/16/2021
Build sheet found: 05/06/2021
Window sticker found: 05/08/2021 (US version)
Confirmation of shipping: 05/09/2021

Once the build sticker is found I think it is a fairly quick process, and after shipping, it might take some time depending on where you live. My estimate arrival is any day in the next week.
Wow thank you so much for this info my Friend👌🏼.
Sponsored

Niggles

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
2021 Wrangler Unlimited Sahara

MSRP: $54,870 (Now $55,840) SELL PRICE: $45,729

*Note all dates are when I inquired with the dealer. Not necessarily when they actually happened.

Options.PNG

January 9th, 2021 : Ordered, placed deposit

February 2nd, 2021: VON assigned

February 23rd, 2021: D Status, VIN assigned

March 15th, 2021: D1, Estimated ship date 4-23-2021

April 7th, 2021: D1, Estimated ship date 4-23-2021

April 23rd, 2021: D1, Estimated ship date 4-24-2021

April 25th, 2021: KZ, Built, ready to ship

May 12th, 2021: Delivered
Jeep Wrangler JL Canadian 2021 JLUR Order & Price Jee

Yesssssssssss!

SheJeeps

First Name
Mer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JKU 2017 Sahara (trade-in), 2021 Snazzberry JLUR
Wondering how long it took from ship date to delivery for the people who ordered in Ontario, and if the estimated ship date was close to the actual ship date. TIA

Ibshake

First Name
Ibrahim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR
Wondering how long it took from ship date to delivery for the people who ordered in Ontario, and if the estimated ship date was close to the actual ship date. TIA
my original estimated ship date was 05/05/2021 but my actual ship date was 05/10/2021. my dealer told me he is expecting delivery over the weekend, its been 4 days since the jeep has shipped. The vehicle also shows up in cassens but no delivery date mentioned

Sponsored

Cavs42

First Name
Owen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Unlimited Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Mine is still in Toledo...

Petesjeep

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
2 month and a half and still no VIN 😡
I hate to say it my friend, but expect a long wait. I went 3 months with no VIN And I’m going on 7 months and still haven’t received my Rubi yet. It’s supposed to ship out of Toledo May 21. 🤞🏼 Best of luck

SheJeeps

First Name
Mer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JKU 2017 Sahara (trade-in), 2021 Snazzberry JLUR
I hate to say it my friend, but expect a long wait. I went 3 months with no VIN And I’m going on 7 months and still haven’t received my Rubi yet. It’s supposed to ship out of Toledo May 21. 🤞🏼 Best of luck
Going on 8 months and estimated ship date is May 21 as well... I havent gotten a build sheet on cryptostickers yet so I'm a little worried :( you get your build sheet?

Sponsored

Raz65

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys
Going on 8 months and estimated ship date is May 21 as well... I havent gotten a build sheet on cryptostickers yet so I'm a little worried :( you get your build sheet?
Hope things move along quickly from here. You're gonna be so happy with it once it finally arrives, just hang in there.
I got the 6 speed manual as well, it's ridiculously fun to drive!

Cavs42

First Name
Owen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Unlimited Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Serious? Factory delivery and drive it home?? Worth the quarantine? If only we had that option!
I seriously considered it!

The good news is that she's on the right side of the border! My dealer just called to let me know.

The bad news is I'm in Ontario until July, and she's going to Fredericton!!!!

Terrible timing, but I'm thrilled that she's making her way home.

BH6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Willys, 2010 JKU (Sold)
I seriously considered it!

The good news is that she's on the right side of the border! My dealer just called to let me know.

The bad news is I'm in Ontario until July, and she's going to Fredericton!!!!

Terrible timing, but I'm thrilled that she's making her way home.
Take the good news with the bad I suppose! Welcome to Ontario. Sorry about the Covid.
Sponsored