Canadian 2021 JLUR Order & Price

SheJeeps

First Name
Mer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JKU 2017 Sahara (trade-in), 2021 Snazzberry JLUR
Checked in with my dealer today on my order status. Order sheet was Jan 15, 2021...as of today still in status D.

Just thought I’d add another reference point for those of us waiting.
Been in D since Feb 5th. Ordered Sept 29th. Check back with me in July and I might have moved to D1 😂😅😭😭😭
Sponsored

Cavs42

First Name
Owen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Unlimited Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Been in D since Feb 5th. Ordered Sept 29th. Check back with me in July and I might have moved to D1 😂😅😭😭😭
It's GOTTA be coming up soon!

OP
OP

CNDJeepLife

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
I've tried to find this online and nothing comes up. Can you please provide the link?

There are telling me that either party can cancel the agreement after 90 days, according to the contract. I think they want me to cancel so that they can sell to someone else even higher than what I would have to pay. Either way they "win". I pay $3800 more or they sell it higher and with the demand so great it would be easy to sell. They might even have someone ready now. Who knows, I can't trust them.
How are you making out with this situation? Did you have the price protection listed on your build?

Trace

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Sahara Unlimited
How are you making out with this situation? Did you have the price protection listed on your build?
Let's put it this way, very sketchy situation. I went in with paperwork and asked them again if they are sure with the price, the sales manger ran over and stated very clearly that he had already told me the price on the phone. When I showed him the build on line (for today's) prices and discounts, he and the sales person went into the back and I never saw them again. The Finance manger came out and gave me a refund for about $1500 of the $3800 they were over charging me, he had no idea what was going on and was very apologetic about the situation. I was in and out within 15 minutes, no one gave me a walk around the vehicle (not that I would have taken it).

Unfortunately, this situation really diminished my excitement. I spent last week feeling sick to my stomach and very angry. I had waited almost 7 months for this dream car and these sales people were trying to take that away from me. It was a horrible experience.

I will be submitted a complaint with OMVIC about this dealership.

Strongly suggest that no one deals with South Oakville Chrysler (on Wyecroft Rd).

Sponsored

Nailgun

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Let's put it this way, very sketchy situation. I went in with paperwork and asked them again if they are sure with the price, the sales manger ran over and stated very clearly that he had already told me the price on the phone. When I showed him the build on line (for today's) prices and discounts, he and the sales person went into the back and I never saw them again. The Finance manger came out and gave me a refund for about $1500 of the $3800 they were over charging me, he had no idea what was going on and was very apologetic about the situation. I was in and out within 15 minutes, no one gave me a walk around the vehicle (not that I would have taken it).

Unfortunately, this situation really diminished my excitement. I spent last week feeling sick to my stomach and very angry. I had waited almost 7 months for this dream car and these sales people were trying to take that away from me. It was a horrible experience.

Strongly suggest that no one deals with South Oakville Chrysler (on Wyecroft Rd).

South Oakville Chrysler......not on my list.......ever. 💩

Ibshake

First Name
Ibrahim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR

Wow what an experience. It makes me feel sad that some people would do something like this. I second complaining about them

Dialupconnect

First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep
So is d1 status is good? Only thing I have is that and a tentative ship date of April 20 so should I expect it soon?

Last edited:

Cavs42

First Name
Owen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Unlimited Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
So d1 status is good? Only thing I have is that and a tentative ship date of April 20 so should I expect it soon?
I'd highly suggest contacting your dealer. My estimated ship date was yesterday, and my Jeep finished being built over the weekend. You're likely further along than D1 now.

But yes, D1 is good! It means they have all your parts in a big pile and are ready to start your build.

Dialupconnect

First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep
I'd highly suggest contacting your dealer. My estimated ship date was yesterday, and my Jeep finished being built over the weekend. You're likely further along than D1 now.

But yes, D1 is good! It means they have all your parts in a big pile and are ready to start your build.
Just got the update it’s in the paint shop and then ready to ship hopefully it’s not long

Sponsored

Cavs42

First Name
Owen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Unlimited Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase

Cavs42

First Name
Owen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Unlimited Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
did you get an update on when it will arrive at the dealership?
Not yet, but I'm going to be calling my guy tomorrow.