Cavs42

First Name
Owen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Unlimited Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
I'm seriously like a Pitbull with the zoomies right now. HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO WORK LIKE THIS?!?!?!?!?!
Sponsored

Cavs42

First Name
Owen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Unlimited Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase

Trace

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Sahara Unlimited
Hey everyone, just got word from my dealer that my jeep has arrived at the dealership today, almost 7 months after placing the order.

Ordered on Sep 22/20 Ontario GTA - 2021 Jeep Sahara (V6, Sky touch roof, cold weather package, LED, Black w/Saddle Brown leather).

Unfortunately, because they are now pulling my original agreed upon discounts from Sept and I now will have to pay an additional $3800, I've lost my excitement and I feel just sick to my stomach about this whole mess. Feeling royally screwed by this dealership.

I hope everyone gets their jeeps soon and everything goes smoothly.

Sponsored

Cavs42

First Name
Owen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Unlimited Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
It looks like a lot of people are getting the run around on agreed upon pricing. My list price went up about a grand between order and now.

OP
OP

CNDJeepLife

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Hey everyone, just got word from my dealer that my jeep has arrived at the dealership today, almost 7 months after placing the order.

Ordered on Sep 22/20 Ontario GTA - 2021 Jeep Sahara (V6, Sky touch roof, cold weather package, LED, Black w/Saddle Brown leather).

Unfortunately, because they are now pulling my original agreed upon discounts from Sept and I now will have to pay an additional $3800, I've lost my excitement and I feel just sick to my stomach about this whole mess. Feeling royally screwed by this dealership.

I hope everyone gets their jeeps soon and everything goes smoothly.
Check your build sheet online and look for a price protection line on the last page. If you see one there it means they are being filthy animals.

4267BB82-C199-4B07-9081-06E21E492BFE.png

scooter540

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys
Folks, my Wrangler is in transit. This might actually be real after all. Not going to get too excited until I see it with my own eyes. Regardless of what happens now, it's been one hell of a ride with you all.

Trace

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Sahara Unlimited
Check your build sheet online and look for a price protection line on the last page. If you see one there it means they are being filthy animals.

Jeep Wrangler JL Canadian 2021 JLUR Order & Price 4267BB82-C199-4B07-9081-06E21E492BFE
I've tried to find this online and nothing comes up. Can you please provide the link?

There are telling me that either party can cancel the agreement after 90 days, according to the contract. I think they want me to cancel so that they can sell to someone else even higher than what I would have to pay. Either way they "win". I pay $3800 more or they sell it higher and with the demand so great it would be easy to sell. They might even have someone ready now. Who knows, I can't trust them.

OP
OP

CNDJeepLife

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
I've tried to find this online and nothing comes up. Can you please provide the link?

There are telling me that either party can cancel the agreement after 90 days, according to the contract. I think they want me to cancel so that they can sell to someone else even higher than what I would have to pay. Either way they "win". I pay $3800 more or they sell it higher and with the demand so great it would be easy to sell. They might even have someone ready now. Who knows, I can't trust them.
Here is the link. Add your VIN after the

https://www.jeep.com/webselfservice/BuildSheetServlet?vin=

If for some reason they have an added cost I can understand passing down. If your Jeep is price protected and they are going to use that to make themselves more money...that’s just wrong.

Sponsored

rustybm

First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi Q7
Checked in with my dealer today on my order status. Order sheet was Jan 15, 2021...as of today still in status D.

Just thought I’d add another reference point for those of us waiting.

Ibshake

First Name
Ibrahim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR
I just checked with Jeep chat and they gave me this update:

db5ebc76-7003-464b-a95d-b3c195609d7b-jpeg.jpg

what does it mean? Is it D1?

Cavs42

First Name