Canadian 2021 JLUR Order & Price

Storey21

First Name
Trish
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 4 door
My neighbour got the Jeep bug and is looking for a JT. Jeep dealers up in Canada told him expect 4-8 months wait time for a Canadian order.
Sponsored

Jorge diaz88

First Name
Jorge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys
I ordered my 2021 Jeep on March 1 2021 any idea when it might arrive at the dealership. Am in Windsor Canada

Sponsored

Cavs42

First Name
Owen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Unlimited Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase

SheJeeps

First Name
Mer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JKU 2017 Sahara (trade-in), 2021 Snazzberry JLUR
I just found out my wheels have arrived in LA and should be here in about 2 weeks!
Getting the last of my ordered parts delivered today! I'll be ready to hit the ground running once I finally get this Jeep lol and just in time for the start of the offroading season hopefully!

Cavs42

First Name
Owen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Unlimited Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Getting the last of my ordered parts delivered today! I'll be ready to hit the ground running once I finally get this Jeep lol and just in time for the start of the offroading season hopefully!
I'm going to get my baby, and immediately take her apart! At least I wont be laying in snow and ice when I do it!

Sponsored

OP
OP

CNDJeepLife

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
@CNDJeepLife how’s your Jeep? Did the dealership get parts for fixing the axel?
Still waiting. Dealership said they were told a month or so, FCA rep says roughly end of May. For now the the truck is coming in handy with some projects.

DanTheMan

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler JLUR
Well, no movement for me... Still in D status... 24 weeks and 3 days since ordering, and no end in sight...
I feel for you man, hang in there, Not Far behind you, D status.. 22 weeks and still waiting..... it's pointless though, I gave up getting anxious for now.. I'm concentrating on buying new parts and taking out my bike this week end, its gonna be double digits in Montreal
Life is too short, no need to stress :)

SheJeeps

First Name
Mer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JKU 2017 Sahara (trade-in), 2021 Snazzberry JLUR
I feel for you man, hang in there, Not Far behind you, D status.. 22 weeks and still waiting..... it's pointless though, I gave up getting anxious for now.. I'm concentrating on buying new parts and taking out my bike this week end, its gonna be double digits in Montreal
Life is too short, no need to stress :)
So true!!
Ici en Outaouais, il va faire super beau aussi ;) On va en profiter alors, et ça va changer les idées :)