Sponsored

Canadian 2021 JLUR Order & Price

scooter540

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys
Heard back from my salesman today after prompting them for an update last week. No progress out of D status and their guess at a delivery range is mid-late April. Nothing indicates why mid-late April is the delivery window and I'm getting the impression they really have no idea but are simply giving me date ranges hoping I don't cancel. Likely pulling the plug after the 90 day mark and holding out for a 2022 unless there's some considerable movement in the next couple weeks.
Sponsored

Ibshake

First Name
Ibrahim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR
Heard back from my salesman today after prompting them for an update last week. No progress out of D status and their guess at a delivery range is mid-late April. Nothing indicates why mid-late April is the delivery window and I'm getting the impression they really have no idea but are simply giving me date ranges hoping I don't cancel. Likely pulling the plug after the 90 day mark and holding out for a 2022 unless there's some considerable movement in the next couple weeks.
I’m in the same boat as you. Though mine is in C status I think, because I don’t even have a vin. Was on the verge of cancelling but I think they are giving us something to go on just so we think there is some movement. I was on the verge to cancel but I want to wait 1-2 more weeks. I doubt there will be any significant movement though

TratzPatratz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sarge Green JLUR
I’m in the same boat as you. Though mine is in C status I think, because I don’t even have a vin. Was on the verge of cancelling but I think they are giving us something to go on just so we think there is some movement. I was on the verge to cancel but I want to wait 1-2 more weeks. I doubt there will be any significant movement though
Man that's so infuriating.
I was also debating a factory order... Glad I didn't now.

Sponsored

Cavs42

First Name
Owen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Unlimited Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase

Ibshake

First Name
Ibrahim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR
Does your build sheet actually show anything?
Actually if I use the crypostickers site here, it says found but it does not show anything when I click on it. only shows up when I use the website

scooter540

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys
Actually if I use the crypostickers site here, it says found but it does not show anything when I click on it. only shows up when I use the website
Ya that happened to me too. I think it defaults to the US URL which won't pull Canadian VIN's.

Sponsored

Cavs42

First Name
Owen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Unlimited Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
this is

This is all I get when I do either:

Jeep Wrangler JL Canadian 2021 JLUR Order & Price Annotatio

Ibshake

First Name
Ibrahim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR
I didn't realize you ordered black. We have virturally the same build, minus the safety group and steel bumper. Did you try your VIN in Cassen's yet?
Yeah I remember telling you we have a very similar build but I actually never posted my build on this thread until now. I was actually open to other colours (sarge green or grey with satin black grille) but my wife vetoed and we ended up doing black. No luck on Cassens yet, it gives me an error but I don’t think it’s shipped yet. Probably going to be a month more or something

Cavs42

First Name
Owen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Unlimited Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
That’s weird. Are you inputting the vin correctly? Without spaces and not mistaking O for 0 or vice versa?
Yup, no 0s or Os in my VIN.
Sponsored