Canadian 2021 JLUR Order & Price

Samister

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR
Really sucks to hear you all haven’t had any updates. Too much uncertainty these days and knowing what’s going on with your Jeep order would make life just a little bit better.

It appears myJeep is shipping from Windsor tomorrow. For those in Ontario you can track your shipping at www.cassens.com. You just need the dealer code which you can find on the site.

I
Good to hear!! See you on the trails!!
Sponsored

Aramis76

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Rubicon
It's insane. There doesn't seem to be any logic to these delays.
Last year my order took 7, maybe 8 weeks tops.

My mother ordered Nov 3rd and within a week she had VON and VIN.

Since then, nothing, dealer says it in D status, not built.

I initially assumed back-ordered parts, but I see some being built with the same options.

Samister

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR
So my dealer tapped out and is not able to give me an ETA. They are looking for me to give them other color options or a different configuration... We are going to discuss it overnight and might cancel it altogether, save the order for another day that won’t be during a pandemic.

Ibshake

First Name
Ibrahim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR
Really sucks to hear you all haven’t had any updates. Too much uncertainty these days and knowing what’s going on with your Jeep order would make life just a little bit better.

It appears myJeep is shipping from Windsor tomorrow. For those in Ontario you can track your shipping at www.cassens.com. You just need the dealer code which you can find on the site.

I
Congrats man, post pictures when you can!

Ibshake

First Name
Ibrahim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR
So my dealer tapped out and is not able to give me an ETA. They are looking for me to give them other color options or a different configuration... We are going to discuss it overnight and might cancel it altogether, save the order for another day that won’t be during a pandemic.
Sad to hear that man. I hope you find what you're looking for

Sponsored

OP
OP

CNDJeepLife

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
For anyone looking, the dealership I have been dealing with has a JLUR 3.6 in Red available.

Last edited:
OP
OP

CNDJeepLife

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
What's the verdict? Did they offer to try a locate for you?

Samister

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR
What's the verdict? Did they offer to try a locate for you?
There is nothing like it out there... and it doesnt make sense to compromise after a 3 month wait, would have saved the pain if I wanted to go that route 3 months ago. Going to give them a month before I convert that into a 2022 order if they still offer sting grey at that point.

OP
OP

CNDJeepLife

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
There is nothing like it out there... and it doesnt make sense to compromise after a 3 month wait, would have saved the pain if I wanted to go that route 3 months ago. Going to give them a month before I convert that into a 2022 order if they still offer sting grey at that point.
I would try to use it as leverage. I can cancel my order or you can sweeten the deal for this insane wait kind of thing. Did you pay invoice price?

Sponsored

Samister

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR
I would try to use it as leverage. I can cancel my order or you can sweeten the deal for this insane wait kind of thing. Did you pay invoice price?
We were thinking the same. I had an email sent out for cancellation 2 weeks ago and they assured me I’d have the order by Feb sometime... but that wont be happening. I’m already at 10k off, not sure how much lower they’d go... didnt even compare or discuss discounts here, what did everyone get?

OP
OP

CNDJeepLife

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
We were thinking the same. I had an email sent out for cancellation 2 weeks ago and they assured me I’d have the order by Feb sometime... but that wont be happening. I’m already at 10k off, not sure how much lower they’d go... didnt even compare or discuss discounts here, what did everyone get?
What was your build MSRP? My price was essentially invoice minus $1500. Works out to around 12-13 percent off MSRP. I went to numerous dealers was ready to walk before I got this price. 1% over invoice + a $1500 FCA discount was the next best price I received.

Last edited:

Samister

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR
What was your build MRSP? My price was essentially invoice minus $1500. Works out to around 12-13 percent off MRSP. I went to numerous dealers was ready to walk before I got this price. 1% over invoice + a $1500 FCA discount was the next best price I received.
Msrp $69800 discount $10300 plus taxes
What was your actual $ amount in terms of savings?