Cavs42

First Name
Owen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Unlimited Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
I just heard back from my dealer that mine is scheduled for build late Feb early March.

It hurts my soul to see almost identical orders as mine already completed and on the way, ordered months after mine.

Samister

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR
I just heard back from my dealer that mine is scheduled for build late Feb early March.

It hurts my soul to see almost identical orders as mine already completed and on the way, ordered months after mine.
oh No!! that really sucks, I hear ya....similar timeline here. Oct 24th order. Random thought went through my head, cancel it and reorder a 2022...can’t be that far behind!!

Sponsored

SheJeeps

First Name
Mer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JKU 2017 Sahara (trade-in), 2021 Snazzberry JLUR
hope you hear some good news soon!
Not too promising. The dealership reached out to the FCA district rep and his response was that they had covered their allocations for March (whatever that means???), and that he would highlight my order for the next allocation (so does that imply February or April??) but that it didn't guarantee anything as there were aging orders ahead of mine... I'm still confused, and frustrated as ever... I had been joking about getting it in June but it may be true...

scooter540

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys
Anyone had any luck lately getting updates from Jeep chat? I was on a roll the first couple weeks of January where each time I chatted in they could provide an update (unfortunately the update was always that no VIN had been assigned but at least I got an answer).

This week I've tried on 4 separate occasions to get an update and have had 4 different chat agents and each of them have told me I need to call the Canadian phone number. Wonder if they've cracked down on this as I know for sure I'd connected with one of these same agents earlier in the month and they're now pulling the "this is a US chat only" card.

OP
OP

CNDJeepLife

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Anyone had any luck lately getting updates from Jeep chat? I was on a roll the first couple weeks of January where each time I chatted in they could provide an update (unfortunately the update was always that no VIN had been assigned but at least I got an answer).

This week I've tried on 4 separate occasions to get an update and have had 4 different chat agents and each of them have told me I need to call the Canadian phone number. Wonder if they've cracked down on this as I know for sure I'd connected with one of these same agents earlier in the month and they're now pulling the "this is a US chat only" card.
I didn’t have much luck this week either. I tried last night after 11 PM EST and was able to get an update. I’ve always had luck Sunday’s as well.

Samister

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR

I second you on that.. have had no luck lately either. Delayed product and on top of that no updates... just a messy situation!

Sponsored

Samister

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR
Not too promising. The dealership reached out to the FCA district rep and his response was that they had covered their allocations for March (whatever that means???), and that he would highlight my order for the next allocation (so does that imply February or April??) but that it didn't guarantee anything as there were aging orders ahead of mine... I'm still confused, and frustrated as ever... I had been joking about getting it in June but it may be true...
That’s something I didn’t want to hear... every dealer is being allocated a certain amount of units each month for the factory production, so looks like they are not able to fit yours in that allocation, it can be that the dealer is getting only 1 allocation as well.

Ibshake

First Name
Ibrahim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR
I don't know why our system is so backwards compared to the US. Their production time right now is just 4 weeks from order placement to delivery, it's really unfair that we have to wait so much.

Well on the positive side, you're still driving a Jeep :D

Samister

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR
I don't know why our system is so backwards compared to the US. Their production time right now is just 4 weeks from order placement to delivery, it's really unfair that we have to wait so much.

Ya! But here I’m just driving a dream..

SheJeeps

First Name
Mer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JKU 2017 Sahara (trade-in), 2021 Snazzberry JLUR

well... actually haven't driven my JKU since November lol so, no, I am in fact not currently driving a Jeep. In October, I removed all mods and returned the JKU to stock form for the trade-in (I also sold my winter tires). So it has been sitting in my driveway for months... welp

Ibshake

First Name
Ibrahim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR
well... actually haven't driven my JKU since November lol so, no, I am in fact not currently driving a Jeep. In October, I removed all mods and returned the JKU to stock form for the trade-in (I also sold my winter tires). So it has been sitting in my driveway for months... welp
I guess there’s no where to go as well due to the lockdown. Last time I drove was weeks ago. The way I’m rationalizing all of this is, when my Jeep comes the weather will be warmer, everything will open up and I’ll be able to drive around as much as I want haha.
Sponsored