Canadian 2021 JLUR Order & Price

OP
OP

CNDJeepLife

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Do any of you know what the avg markup is on Mopar accessories from the dealer is? I'd like to add the performance rock rails (since its not a factory option in Canada) but they are $1350.
Sponsored

Samister

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR
Do any of you know what the avg markup is on Mopar accessories from the dealer is? I'd like to add the performance rock rails (since its not a factory option in Canada) but they are $1350.
Great question, I’m eager to know the answers too... #1 on my mod list but the price is insane.

Storey21

First Name
Trish
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 4 door
My fellow Canadians stuck in waiting hell I depart you. Found an identical jeep with a few pricey additional features for the same money as what I ordered. Same colour and everything. I’m out of the waiting game and picking her up tomorow.

I suspect my order was being soo slow because it had both the cold weather group and the tow package which I hear is on back order. Good luck you guys.

Ibshake

First Name
Ibrahim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR
My fellow Canadians stuck in waiting hell I depart you. Found an identical jeep with a few pricey additional features for the same money as what I ordered. Same colour and everything. I’m out of the waiting game and picking her up tomorow.

I suspect my order was being soo slow because it had both the cold weather group and the tow package which I hear is on back order. Good luck you guys.
congrats! Enjoy your ride. Post pictures if you can, would love to see. Did your dealer tell you that the cold weather and tow group was on back order?

Samister

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR
Some movement! I also check with chat this morning and still in D1 with a build date scheduled for "very soon". My dealer said EST ship date is the 20th.
I’m hoping its in production now and that a VIN has been allocated...

Sponsored

OP
OP

CNDJeepLife

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
I’m hoping its in production now and that a VIN has been allocated...
As of this morning, still in D1. My dealer is going to check if there has been any changes to the ship date tomorrow. Any updates on your end?

Samister

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR
As of this morning, still in D1. My dealer is going to check if there has been any changes to the ship date tomorrow. Any updates on your end?
I figured you would have a current status update... I checked last night and they said its pending availably of production capacity. Whatever that means, all I know is I have seen similar builds in states delivered in a 4 weeks and I’m going 12 weeks strong here!

Storey21

First Name
Trish
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 4 door
Sorry for the two posts.

I’ve noticed that people who had ordered those options are waiting much longer then everyone else.
This thing had all the options I wanted in addition to the colour matched top. Dealer ended up giving me 10% off MRSP, so I took it. They even threw in a trail bag with recovery gear. Nice, but I have way more stuff at home. Just got it home tonight. No more waiting. It’s gorgeous. However, I noticed on my drive home I think I have Advanced Safety Group? It has ACC cruise, the emergency braking/warning thing, adaptive high beam, and Park Sense? Has this huge box in front of the rear view mirror. I didn’t really want this option, but I’m guessing because it wasn’t on the build sheet, that I didn’t pay for it. Freebies!! Weird. I intentionally shunned models that had these features and am embaressed I didn’t notice it at first. Guess I was just too worried about the million other details.

This thing is amazing. I come from having a rough and tumble TJ, I never knew a Jeep could be this comfortable.

OP
OP

CNDJeepLife

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Sorry for the two posts.

I’ve noticed that people who had ordered those options are waiting much longer then everyone else.
This thing had all the options I wanted in addition to the colour matched top. Dealer ended up giving me 10% off MRSP, so I took it. They even threw in a trail bag with recovery gear. Nice, but I have way more stuff at home. Just got it home tonight. No more waiting. It’s gorgeous. However, I noticed on my drive home I think I have Advanced Safety Group? It has ACC cruise, the emergency braking/warning thing, adaptive high beam, and Park Sense? Has this huge box in front of the rear view mirror. I didn’t really want this option, but I’m guessing because it wasn’t on the build sheet, that I didn’t pay for it. Freebies!! Weird. I intentionally shunned models that had these features and am embaressed I didn’t notice it at first. Guess I was just too worried about the million other details.

This thing is amazing. I come from having a rough and tumble TJ, I never knew a Jeep could be this comfortable.
Beautiful! Is the VIN in the window sticker the same as the Jeep and purchase agreement?

Sponsored

Samister

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR
Congratulations! You have one fully specd out JL for sure... I checked that one out while trying to find something similar across Canada, this dealer plus another in Surrey had it... $3500 shipping to Toronto though. Anyways I was able to find your actual window sticker and it shows that you have the Advanced Safety group. IMO that is a must have...

12073BD5-7186-41B3-852D-11AF8281628F.png

Ibshake

First Name
Ibrahim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR
Sorry for the two posts.

it looks amazing! Really happy for you, enjoy it fully. Oh nice. In my opinion I really wanted the ACC, some people say once you have ACC you can’t go back. I certainly missed it on my currently vehicle when making long road trips to Chicago or Quebec.

Samister

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR