Canadian 2021 JLUR Order & Price

SheJeeps

First Name
Mer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JKU 2017 Sahara (trade-in), 2021 Snazzberry JLUR
Were you able to get through with the chat? I would have the dealer get me some real-time updates at this point...
No luck at all and dealership always takes it sweet time (like up to a week) to answer emails or return calls when I inquire about my order....
Sponsored

OP
OP

CNDJeepLife

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Really? I read on some thread here that orders can be amended before D/D1 status.
yeah I really wanted the aux switches for a winch/lights. But it’s okay, doesn’t matter. I think the Jeeps with 3.6 etorque don’t have an alternator anyway. So I am only losing out on the aux switches. Tow is also installable and easy to get.

you were right about the 15 January timeline
I was able to add an option in BX no problem. I think the tow package is good value if you intend on using it.

Samister

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR
Really? I read on some thread here that orders can be amended before D/D1 status.
yeah I really wanted the aux switches for a winch/lights. But it’s okay, doesn’t matter. I think the Jeeps with 3.6 etorque don’t have an alternator anyway. So I am only losing out on the aux switches. Tow is also installable and easy to get.

Probably true for American orders... but with ours, everything is a bit different, at least that's what the dealer tells us... I wish I added the Dual top group.

Samister

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR
I was able to add an option in BX no problem. I think the tow package is good value if you intend on using it.
I was not able to add the Dual top group ... Dealer said that they would have to place a new order altogether and would take it further back in the queue... Really at the mercy of what the dealer tells us!

Samister

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR
No luck at all and dealership always takes it sweet time (like up to a week) to answer emails or return calls when I inquire about my order....
Kudos to your patience... My order was a month later than yours

Sponsored

SheJeeps

First Name
Mer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JKU 2017 Sahara (trade-in), 2021 Snazzberry JLUR

I changed my order twice, added things to my package, even after I had already gotten my VON. The dealership said I could change anything on my order up until it was on the line.

Samister

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR
I changed my order twice, added things to my package, even after I had already gotten my VON. The dealership said I could change anything on my order up until it was on the line.
I'm gonna have to ask the dealer to throw the soft top in the deal now!

Sponsored

Ibshake

First Name
Ibrahim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR
oh wow. That means my dealer is just being lazy or something. I hate the way things are in Canada. So transparent in the US. Faster too. I’m itching to drive my Jeep now, I’ve been watching YouTube videos on Jeeps everyday lol

Storey21

First Name
Trish
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 4 door
My dealer checks weekly for updates for me. No movement off of BX for over a month. He said not to worry though.
He says the Canadian dealers are updated very sporadically. He’s even seen it updated to a D-D1 and the next week they’re receiving notice of delivery. Seems we are not kept up to date like American orders

Samister

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR
oh wow. That means my dealer is just being lazy or something. I hate the way things are in Canada. So transparent in the US. Faster too. I’m itching to drive my Jeep now, I’ve been watching YouTube videos on Jeeps everyday lol
Guilty✋🏼for watching the videos!!
Sponsored