Canadian 2021 JLUR Order & Price

Samister

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR
Some movement! I also check with chat this morning and still in D1 with a build date scheduled for "very soon". My dealer said EST ship date is the 20th.
About time... so far it lined up with optimism about a movement by the 15th.. Should start prepping for Valentines day.

Ibshake

First Name
Ibrahim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR
About time... so far it lined up with optimism about a movement by the 15th.. Should start prepping for Valentines day.
nice! I’ll follow up with my dealer tomorrow. What was your order date??

SheJeeps

First Name
Mer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JKU 2017 Sahara (trade-in), 2021 Snazzberry JLUR
Just checked with chat, moved to Status C. Did you get a VIN yet?
How are you getting info on jeep chat? Tried once and they said they cant give me info because im a Canadian client

Samister

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR
nice! I’ll follow up with my dealer tomorrow. What was your order date??
October 24th.. a long long time ago!!

@SheJeeps it didn’t work for me the first time either... after that I try to be as detailed as possible with my information so they can release an update.

Sponsored

OP
OP

CNDJeepLife

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
October 24th.. a long long time ago!!

@SheJeeps it didn’t work for me the first time either... after that I try to be as detailed as possible with my information so they can release an update.
I find those working later in the evening and Sunday most likely to give information. I’m at the point now that I know which agents will give me information and which won’t. If I see their names I just close the chat and try again lol

Samister

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR
I find those working later in the evening and Sunday most likely to give information. I’m at the point now that I know which agents will give me information and which won’t. If I see their names I just close the chat and try again lol
I don’t want to name them here.... haha

SheJeeps

First Name
Mer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The chat button isnt even working for me right now LOL is it just me or is it my link? Knowledge (force.com)

SheJeeps

First Name
Mer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I don’t want to name them here.... haha
Is there a trick to it? Just chatted with 3 different agents and all referred me back to selling dealership when I gave my address...

Sponsored

Samister

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR
Is there a trick to it? Just chatted with 3 different agents and all referred me back to selling dealership when I gave my address...
I would try again on a different day and wont talk to the same agent again... oh the things this Jeep makes us do!!

Ibshake

First Name
Ibrahim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR
Hey guys, I have an update. I just talked to my dealer and he said that my vehicle is currently in BX status but he says it’s going to move to D status in a few days. I also tried making a change in the order last month. I wanted to add the HD electrical and Trailer tow group but the dealer said that the parts for that are on back order and would further delay the scheduling and therefore they could not add it without further delaying the scheduling

Samister

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR
Hey guys, I have an update. I just talked to my dealer and he said that my vehicle is currently in BX status but he says it’s going to move to D status in a few days. I also tried making a change in the order last month. I wanted to add the HD electrical and Trailer tow group but the dealer said that the parts for that are on back order and would further delay the scheduling and therefore they could not add it without further delaying the scheduling
That's good to hear, some movement there... Although I believe you can't order anything over your existing order once the order is accepted unless you place a new order altogether.
The tow package is an easy add, but you would lose the alternator and the auxiliary switches... you can still add those later on but with the hassle of a pricey install.

Samister

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR
Were you able to get through with the chat? I would have the dealer get me some real-time updates at this point...

Ibshake

First Name
Ibrahim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR
That's good to hear, some movement there... Although I believe you can't order anything over your existing order once the order is accepted unless you place a new order altogether.
The tow package is an easy add, but you would lose the alternator and the auxiliary switches... you can still add those later on but with the hassle of a pricey install.
Really? I read on some thread here that orders can be amended before D/D1 status.
yeah I really wanted the aux switches for a winch/lights. But it’s okay, doesn’t matter. I think the Jeeps with 3.6 etorque don’t have an alternator anyway. So I am only losing out on the aux switches. Tow is also installable and easy to get.

you were right about the 15 January timeline
Sponsored