Canadian 2021 JLUR Order & Price

rustybm

First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi Q7
Checked in with my dealer today on my order status. Order sheet was Jan 15, 2021...as of today still in status D.

Just thought I’d add another reference point for those of us waiting.

My dealer just let me know my order has moved to D1 status. Tentative shipping date is supposedly May 24 (he jokingly said that there was no confirmation of which year!).

I am curious on the various delays caused by different model choices and build options...I was going to go with 6spd manual but ultimately went with diesel. Also opted for the half door option which it sounds like are finally into regular production -- had some concerns this would add some extra time to the build.

In any event, hope to see my jeep sometime this summer...fingers crossed there's no surprises.
Sponsored

Cavs42

First Name
Owen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Unlimited Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Mine took about two day from being built to shipped and one day to arrive I think I got lucky 😂
You got very lucky!! Mine's still in the yard in Toledo.

Cavs42

First Name
Owen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Unlimited Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
I guess it’s a lot easier to fill a truck to Toronto than a train to New Brunswick!
Most definitely.

Petesjeep

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
My dealer just let me know my order has moved to D1 status. Tentative shipping date is supposedly May 24 (he jokingly said that there was no confirmation of which year!).

I am curious on the various delays caused by different model choices and build options...I was going to go with 6spd manual but ultimately went with diesel. Also opted for the half door option which it sounds like are finally into regular production -- had some concerns this would add some extra time to the build.

In any event, hope to see my jeep sometime this summer...fingers crossed there's no surprises.
We have similar timelines. I was told Ship date is May 21st

Sponsored

Sponsored

Cavs42

First Name
Owen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Unlimited Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
The Jeep gods have decided to end my nightmare and bless me LOL just got an estimated ship date of May 21 :)
WOOHOO!!!! So happy for you!

Raz65

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys
Mines off the train! Just a short hour or so truck ride to my dealer. Should be able to pick it up later next week. I'm in isolation till Thursday, hopefully it's here once I'm free! Doing most of the paperwork by email and dealer is honoring the incentives from when I ordered it in October.

Petesjeep

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
So guys, I just got to know that my Jeep has shipped, and will most probably receive it next week. it’s been a pleasure waiting with you all! I will surely see you all on the trails
Happy for you bud. It’s been a long wait. Can you tell me when your sticker showed up on crypto? Mine says sticker found but when I click on it nothing shows up? Blank page. Build sheet says not found. Just curious about your Timeline from sticker to shipped status. Thanks and enjoy your sweet Jeep!

Ibshake

First Name
Ibrahim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR
Happy for you bud. It’s been a long wait. Can you tell me when your sticker showed up on crypto? Mine says sticker found but when I click on it nothing shows up? Blank page. Build sheet says not found. Just curious about your Timeline from sticker to shipped status. Thanks and enjoy your sweet Jeep!
Hey yeah that happens, when I initially received my VIN, the cryptostickers site said found but the window sticker was empty. I used the Canadian Link http://windowsticker.fcacanada.ca/?language=en&vin=(vin here) to obtain my Canadian window sticker. As soon as my unit was built, on May 5th, I found my build sheet using the crypto sticker link and my US version window sticker where it said found in cryptostickers before but was empty, showed up only yesterday. So essentially I had two versions of window stickers as attached below. I read some threads in the order timeline section and they said that your build sticker shows up when your unit is actually built and the proper window sticker only when your Jeep is ready for transport. I suggest reading this thread: https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/fo...er-build-tracking-and-delivery-process.54344/ go to the first page and there is a detailed description of the process and status codes. My current timeline was:

Order date: 11/25/2020
D status Vin assigned: 3/6/2021 (window sticker Canadian version)
D1 Status estimated ship date assigned: 4/16/2021
Build sheet found: 05/06/2021
Window sticker found: 05/08/2021 (US version)
Confirmation of shipping: 05/09/2021

Once the build sticker is found I think it is a fairly quick process, and after shipping, it might take some time depending on where you live. My estimate arrival is any day in the next week.
Sponsored

Attachments