Canadian 2021 JLUR Order & Price

OP
OP

CNDJeepLife

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Appreciate the boost to my decision. I agree that not necessarily mine will have issues and I also understand that Wrangler owners are more on forums then other car models... which results in voicing out more opinions and experiences. You are 100% about the ownership experience and I’m looking forward to it... hence I spec’d mine to max...

4FB42949-B959-49C6-A319-27847F680E3E.jpeg
Nice build! What was your latest update?

When I purchased my current vehicle it was a first year model and I was super hesitant. I was all over the forum and there were a lot of posts complaining that they had to wait months for replacement parts to arrive and the dealership not providing a loaner etc etc. I still went ahead and the car has been issue free since and have been very happy with it. Based on the number of JL’s I see on the road I think the number of report problems on this forum is pretty low (although some are scary as hell).
Sponsored

Samister

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR
Nice build! What was your latest update?

When I purchased my current vehicle it was a first year model and I was super hesitant. I was all over the forum and there were a lot of posts complaining that they had to wait months for replacement parts to arrive and the dealership not providing a loaner etc etc. I still went ahead and the car has been issue free since and have been very happy with it. Based on the number of JL’s I see on the road I think the number of report problems on this forum is pretty low (although some are scary as hell).
Cheers to no issues Jeeps!!
Haha!!

just chatted with the salesperson and she mentioned there is nothing comparable to what I have ordered so they cant even give me other color choices so it’d better to be in queue... she did highlight plant has ramped up production before a second wave to get in what they can for the year... what they are seeing is the 2.0L Turbo is coming way faster than the 3.6L..

Lets see what the cards hold up for delivery time... No VIN yet and still in BX stage!! 40days today!!

Kbretco

First Name
Fady
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler 2021 JLUR (ordered)
Hey everyone!

Just stumbled onto this thread as I am in Canada (Montreal to be specific) and had made my order on the 26th of October for a 2021 JLUR with the options I needed for now (Have done my duo diligence in lot searching for a month and half trying to find the trim and option I want in my Jeep with no luck).

The sales rep was quite optimistic by telling me that it might be delivered around mid December or even end of November, I wasn't really sure about that as it is quite far fetch but why not.

After a lot of back and forth with the sales rep, he finally sent me the POC (Dated 16th of Nov) with the code BX and no VIN.

After a lengthy conversation with the sales rep yesterday, he mentioned that, Jeep (FCA) has to deliver 5000 units this month (November) to fix some delays in orders, I don't know how reliable this piece of information is to be frank.

For all you there waiting for your orders to come (Me included), all the best of luck!

Cheers.

OP
OP

CNDJeepLife

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Hey everyone!

Just stumbled onto this thread as I am in Canada (Montreal to be specific) and had made my order on the 26th of October for a 2021 JLUR with the options I needed for now (Have done my duo diligence in lot searching for a month and half trying to find the trim and option I want in my Jeep with no luck).

The sales rep was quite optimistic by telling me that it might be delivered around mid December or even end of November, I wasn't really sure about that as it is quite far fetch but why not.

After a lot of back and forth with the sales rep, he finally sent me the POC (Dated 16th of Nov) with the code BX and no VIN.

After a lengthy conversation with the sales rep yesterday, he mentioned that, Jeep (FCA) has to deliver 5000 units this month (November) to fix some delays in orders, I don't know how reliable this piece of information is to be frank.

For all you there waiting for your orders to come (Me included), all the best of luck!

Cheers.
Welcome and congrats! What’s your build?

Kbretco

First Name
Fady
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Welcome and congrats! What’s your build?
Hey CNDJeepLife

Here is my build.

-2.0L Turbo
- 8.4 Uconnect group
- cold weather group
- LED Group
- black hard top
- proximity entry
-Safety and Advanced Safety groups
-Integrated off-road camera
-Headliner and all weather mattes
-Firecracker red

Sponsored

Samister

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR
Hey CNDJeepLife

Here is my build.

-2.0L Turbo
- 8.4 Uconnect group
- cold weather group
- LED Group
- black hard top
- proximity entry
-Safety and Advanced Safety groups
-Integrated off-road camera
-Headliner and all weather mattes
-Firecracker red
Welcome to the BX Club, where your patience will be tested to be worthy for a Jeep. 🤩

OP
OP

CNDJeepLife

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
What have you guys been quoted for insurance premiums? I called yesterday (TD) and was quoted just over $1500. Thinking about shopping around as this is the most I’ve paid for a vehicle.

Raz65

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys
Hey guys, I'm also another Canadian member of the BX Club. Ordered my 2021 2 door manual Willys Oct 19/20. Looking like it's going to be next year by the sounds of the chat on here. Trying to be patient and I do have my 2012 still so at least I'm driving a Jeep while I wait.

Ibshake

First Name
Ibrahim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR
What have you guys been quoted for insurance premiums? I called yesterday (TD) and was quoted just over $1500. Thinking about shopping around as this is the most I’ve paid for a vehicle.
Haha I can’t comment on that, I’m a new driver in Canada (only been here 2.5 years) and they are fully ripping me off. I pay 3k currently with TD and that’s the lowest I’ve been quoted. Other quotes ranged from 4K to 8K

Kbretco

First Name
Fady
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Haha I can’t comment on that, I’m a new driver in Canada (only been here 2.5 years) and they are fully ripping me off. I pay 3k currently with TD and that’s the lowest I’ve been quoted. Other quotes ranged from 4K to 8K
Had the same discussion with TD. I am in the same situation of being new to Canada (3+ years).

Sponsored

OP
OP

CNDJeepLife

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Damn!

Ibshake

First Name
Ibrahim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR
Had the same discussion with TD. I am in the same situation of being new to Canada (3+ years).
Yeah, but I talked to my agent and he told me that the car would not make much of a difference in that matter. Also the fact that my postal code matters. If I were to move to far away suburbs, it would be significantly lower