Sponsored

Canada - Québec - Finally found a good price in Cowansville

Oakwolf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' JLUR Mojito
Hi guys,

Some of you might have read my really unpleasant experience with a certain dealer (this) in Quebec city (in Quebec province...).

Well i search for a long time and away from Quebec city, and found some better dealers around the province. The best i could find was the Bessette group in Cowansville (Michel Charbonneau was my rep)

My build order was an almost fully loaded rubicon (no painted fenders or roof, no adaptative cruise and safety stuff, and cloth seats):

• Mojito green JLUR with 3.6L auto
  • Steel Bumpers Group
  • Led lighting group (mandatory with steel bumpers)
  • NAV uconnect 4C and Sound Group (8.4", alpine, etc.)
  • Cold Weather Group (remote start, heated seats and steering wheel)
  • Tow and Electrical Group
  • Dual Top Group
  • Black wheels w/polished lip
  • Hardtop Headliner
  • Remote proximity keyless Entry
  • Trail Rail cargo management system
  • Jeep Trail rated kit

Price 57 200 CAD + tax from about 63 200 MSRP (don't have sticker here).

Added some accessories (mopar windshield tie-downs, bucket liner for cargo bay, door sill guards)

That's including a 500$ rebate and lowered rates (2.99% from 4.49%...we get higher rates in Canada as a side note). Other option was a flat 1500$ rebate but over 4 years the lowered rates was a better option.

Delivery was flawless with no stress or pressure, i could test drive the jeep with Michel and then inspect underneath it on a lift and...basically check every box of this forum's Delivery Checklist (highly recommended by the way).
Sponsored

Last edited:

JP18

First Name
J.P.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Unlimited Rubicon
Price 57 200 CAD + tax from about 63 200 MSRP (don't have sticker here).

Added some accessories (mopar windshield tie-downs, bucket liner for cargo bay, door sill guards)

That's including a 500$ rebate and lowered rates (2.99% from 4.49%...we get higher rates in Canada as a side note). Other option was a flat 1500$ rebate but over 4 years the lowered rates was a better option.

Delivery was flawless with no stress or pressure, i could test drive the jeep with Michel and then inspect underneath it on a lift and...basically check every box of this forum's Delivery Checklist (highly recommended by the way).
Good price, and very good rate too!

JP18

YYCSahara

First Name
BDLL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara 2.0T
I ordered a Sahara in Alberta this week. I found rebates and rates a bit confusing. My MSRP was $59,100 or so and I got a $7,500 discount total on a lease so around $51,500 total. Very pleased with that and the resulting payment. I had to factory order though, so now the long wait is on.

OP
OP
Oakwolf

Oakwolf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' JLUR Mojito
I ordered a Sahara in Alberta this week. I found rebates and rates a bit confusing. My MSRP was $59,100 or so and I got a $7,500 discount total on a lease so around $51,500 total. Very pleased with that and the resulting payment. I had to factory order though, so now the long wait is on.
We didn't have to wait long (about 3 weeks total). Your price seems about right too (iirc we have higher fees in Quebec compared to you). Not sure how lease work regarding incentives though.
Sponsored