Sponsored

Canada Order Guide: 2018 Jeep Wrangler JL (2-door) and JLU (4-door) Combined

BillyHW

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-
Latest (2/28/18) Canada Order Guide PDF attached here and added to first post.
So is DLRP what they call "invoice" price?

Any idea why different colours would cost more?

maguro

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Punk'n JLUR
Thanks for the new guide but I noticed that it was dated February 28.

Didn't the pricing go up the day after this order guide was released?

rocklobster

First Name
Tristan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sting Gray,Rubicon,Manual,1974 Jensen Interceptor.previously 2007 Steel blue JKU,2010 Stone white JKU,2013 JKU Rock Lobster,Sahara,
So is DLRP what they call "invoice" price?

Any idea why different colours would cost more?
From a post earlier in the thread "The invoice pricing is listed as $DLRP in the order guide." for some reason metallic colours have a $245 charge. #canada

Sponsored

rocklobster

First Name
Tristan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sting Gray,Rubicon,Manual,1974 Jensen Interceptor.previously 2007 Steel blue JKU,2010 Stone white JKU,2013 JKU Rock Lobster,Sahara,
There might not be too many Sting Gray JL’s in Canada this year as the JL configurator just went live THIS week on Jeep.ca and Sting Gray is NOT listed as a colour at all!… :headbang:it is available in the dealer’s build and order software, the graphic of the Jeep as built will not switch to a hardtop even when it is selected,I am pretty sure I can find a kid on my street who could code well enough to update that website correctly!!! :facepalm:)

BillyHW

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-
There might not be too many Sting Gray JL’s in Canada this year as the JL configurator just went live THIS week on Jeep.ca and Sting Gray is NOT listed as a colour at all!… :headbang:it is available in the dealer’s build and order software, the graphic of the Jeep as built will not switch to a hardtop even when it is selected,I am pretty sure I can find a kid on my street who could code well enough to update that website correctly!!! :facepalm:)
Yeah, the Canadian configurator doesn't show the build quite right. They also had the wrong colour for rhino last year. The American configurator is much better. I don't understand why they just don't take the American software and change the numbers.

a1ex3yz

First Name
Alexey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
xsr900
My dealer said my JLUR is sitting in a body shop to install extras I ordered. It sits there for over 3 weeks now. I was told it's impossible to get any other details but just wait.

Did anyone experience that? It's quiet long period, it looks like they are extremely short in parts...

maguro

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Punk'n JLUR
My dealer said my JLUR is sitting in a body shop to install extras I ordered. It sits there for over 3 weeks now. I was told it's impossible to get any other details but just wait.

Did anyone experience that? It's quiet long period, it looks like they are extremely short in parts...
Which parts did you order?

Sponsored

rocklobster

First Name
Tristan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
What changed in 7 days from the last one?
Doing a side by side I can't see any changes to pricing which is what I was expecting..

ToolMan514

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Rubicon 4xe
There might not be too many Sting Gray JL’s in Canada this year as the JL configurator just went live THIS week on Jeep.ca and Sting Gray is NOT listed as a colour at all!…
I ordered my JLUR 2 days ago in Montreal with 2.0L Turbo in Sting Gray. Colour Code PDN showed up in the system on the same day that I ordered. Lucky me!

However, I do not have a confirmed order number yet...

OP
OP
JAY

JAY

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Admin
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

Latest (April 4, 2018) Order Guide added to first post.
Sponsored