Canada Order Guide: 2018 Jeep Wrangler JL (2-door) and JLU (4-door) Combined

Tbrenn92

First Name
Natasha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Jeep Wrangler Sahara
Looking to factory order in Vancouver BC this week. What was the pricing off the MRSP for you guys? I would LOVE to get invoice price, but not even sure that’s possible in BC? I’m looking at a loaded JLU Sahara but really suck at bartering...
Sponsored

ToolMan514

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Rubicon 4xe
Looking to factory order in Vancouver BC this week. What was the pricing off the MRSP for you guys? I would LOVE to get invoice price, but not even sure that’s possible in BC? I’m looking at a loaded JLU Sahara but really suck at bartering...
Print the Sahara Unlimited-part of the order guide, and go to your dealer with all the order codes ready. If you know what you want, and you know the price, your dealer won't be able to fool you. Also note that the Canadian MSRP is equivalent to the US "Invoice Price". Expect to pay in between the two numbers you see on the order guide. There will also be $500 to $1000 of dealership stuff added that you can't really negotiate.

Ron_H

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sahara in Punk'n Metallic
Occupation
Retired and spending the kid's inheritance
My Punk'n Metallic JLU Sahara had a list price of $57,615 and dealer invoice of $52,317. A Vancouver area dealer offered to place my factory order at an Out The Door Price of $53,100, excluding tax but including all dealer fees for things such as doc prep etc.

I ordered on April 29th and took delivery on August 2nd.

Tbrenn92

First Name
Natasha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Jeep Wrangler Sahara
Print the Sahara Unlimited-part of the order guide, and go to your dealer with all the order codes ready. If you know what you want, and you know the price, your dealer won't be able to fool you. Also note that the Canadian MSRP is equivalent to the US "Invoice Price". Expect to pay in between the two numbers you see on the order guide. There will also be $500 to $1000 of dealership stuff added that you can't really negotiate.
Thanks! Dealer ended up finding one exactly like I wanted except the alpine system. After a few tears yesterday after travelling 500km and (almost) not taking it home, the Jeep is in my driveway! Got it at invoice price Vancouver BC.

modeler

First Name
d
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
rav4
Thanks! Dealer ended up finding one exactly like I wanted except the alpine system. After a few tears yesterday after travelling 500km and (almost) not taking it home, the Jeep is in my driveway! Got it at invoice price Vancouver BC.
I doubt those invoice price are true cost for dealer to take them in, a few years back I got my rav4 for invoice + $100, we know people get lower than invoice price all the time. we know dealer doesn't just work to make 100 or just to lose.

But I am not sure how deep you can get off invoice in Canada / BC, but I saw some post in some forum that people get 5% off the "invoice" in states, with verified list of dealer listed. that suggest something.

While in Canada it could be complete different than in US, I am waiting for more information how it goes in Ontario. I wished for this vehicle for so long, and clearly supply and demand drive the price, so i don;t know if I had the right wish, and I don't know why I registered wrangler forum with as toyota rav4 owner, that said it all.

Sponsored

Rainuck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Wrangler Unlimited Sahara, previously 2007 Wrangler, 97 TJ
Has anyone seen a new version of the Canadian order guide, there have been tons of US ones posted but Canada has gone quiet it seems

scoutermike

First Name
Mike Assef
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
392 Wrangler XR
Occupation
Retired truck driver
I sure would love to see these updated.

scoutermike

First Name
Mike Assef
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
392 Wrangler XR
Occupation
Retired truck driver
Attached (and added to first post) is the latest Canada order guide (8/14/18) for the 2 and 4 door JL. Prices have increased across the board for each trim by $500, with no change in destination charge.
Are any new Canadian ordering guides available?

Thanks in advance. I used to have access to them but got cut off after my retirement from Chrysler Canada

islandbunkie

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JL Rubicon
Are any new Canadian ordering guides available?

Thanks in advance. I used to have access to them but got cut off after my retirement from Chrysler Canada
I would be interested as well. Did you ever get a PM response on this?

scoutermike

First Name
Mike Assef
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
392 Wrangler XR
Occupation
Retired truck driver
No reply at all.
Sponsored