Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Admin
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

Here is the 2018 JL (2-door) and JLU (4-door) Combined Order Guide for Canada. See here for the U.S. Order Guide.

The link to this thread will be added to our main documentation index.

August 14, 2018 2& 4 DOOR CANADA ORDER GUIDE ATTACHED
(for earlier order guide versions see .zip files attached to this post)
Sponsored

Attachments

Last edited:

The Great Grape Ape

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU AspenX 5spd , 2015 JK Sport 6spd
Nothings jumps out as majorly different but need to look closer later.

leafsfan1970

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 sahara unlimited

wired

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Red with soft top

The Great Grape Ape

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
no choice on these to order soft top only as on last USA order update.

Ooh, that’s no good, didn’t notice that.

Gonna compare in detail after the Bruins game, just got pizza and about to watch.

Sponsored

BillyHW

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-
I don't see any tire option for the Rubicon. Given that we have pics of a custom made KO2 in the Rubi size, can we assume that the KM2s are no longer stock? (At least in the Unlimited.)

The Great Grape Ape

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yeah they mention the Polished LIP RIMs on the US Rubi, but not the tyre type on either.

No mention of clock heater in Canadian models, likely a requirement for all vehicles so no need.

US Sport have 2 tyre options, Canadian ones only have 1.
There is just the SportS in Canada while the US returns the SportB which recently was only for 2Dr. Oddly only the stripped down SportB gets window tinting for the Sport.

Oddly Canadians can get Cloth Sahara seats, not offered to US Sahara (Leather trim only for US).

No Black Hardtop option for Canadian Sahara, just body colour.

As mentioned by Wired, no Sunrider Soft-Top listed separately.

Odd differentiators.

opsfox21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Unlimited Rubicon, 2023 WL Overland
Yeah they mention the Polished LIP RIMs on the US Rubi, but not the tyre type on either.

No mention of clock heater in Canadian models, likely a requirement for all vehicles so no need.

US Sport have 2 tyre options, Canadian ones only have 1.
There is just the SportS in Canada while the US returns the SportB which recently was only for 2Dr. Oddly only the stripped down SportB gets window tinting for the Sport.

Oddly Canadians can get Cloth Sahara seats, not offered to US Sahara (Leather trim only for US).

No Black Hardtop option for Canadian Sahara, just body colour.

As mentioned by Wired, no Sunrider Soft-Top listed separately.

Odd differentiators.
Could the black hard top for Sahara not be showing up here because it continues as standard equipment on that model (in Canada)? Same for the lack of a soft top being mentioned, but that would suggest that either the premium top is standard for Canada, or it's not available outside of the Dual Top Group. Good catch about the 23B package being missing, I fear this means our starting price will be approaching $33,000 for a no-options Sport.

Last edited:

opsfox21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I just realized something else... this just applies to the Unlimited, we may still have 23B on the regular JL... doh! :computerrage:

23B was never available in Canada on the 4-door.

Sponsored

opsfox21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Help me out. What is 23B?
It's the Sport that comes with the 16 inch steel wheels. A number of features that you could normally get on a Sport are unavailable, such as dual tops, power widows and a few other things I can't recall right now. Back in the day (2007-2009) Wrangler 'X' 23B didn't even come with fog lights or tow hooks, and had vinyl seats.

Basically what you need to get to pay the advertised starting price, which is still a ridiculous $29,000 CDN plus destination.

crash13

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
Could the black hard top for Sahara not be showing up here because it continues as standard equipment on that model (in Canada)? Same for the lack of a soft top being mentioned, but that would suggest that either the premium top is standard for Canada, or it's not available outside of the Dual Top Group. Good catch about the 23B package being missing, I fear this means our starting price will be approaching $33,000 for a no-options Sport.
Hope so, since that's my preference. I would think that the Black Hard Top is standard since body colour is listed as an option.

Edit: HT1 as per the Rubicon options is the 3 piece hard top (not shown in Sahara) but is required for Dual Top Group. Or HT3 which is the body colour.

The Great Grape Ape

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
So are the order banks open for Canada yet? I was hoping to put in my order this weekend
Yes, they are open, check out the order thread and you can see Leafsfan’s JLU order.