proximity.png
Sponsored

leafsfan1970

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 sahara unlimited
proximity-png.png

I stopped by my dealer first thing this morning to see if i could add the Remote Proximity Keyless Entry option (GXD) to my order ,but it hasn't shown up in their order screen as of yet , he is going to check with their FCA rep to see what he can find out . Fingers are X that it can be still added

crash13

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
Could the black hard top for Sahara not be showing up here because it continues as standard equipment on that model (in Canada)? Same for the lack of a soft top being mentioned, but that would suggest that either the premium top is standard for Canada, or it's not available outside of the Dual Top Group. Good catch about the 23B package being missing, I fear this means our starting price will be approaching $33,000 for a no-options Sport.
If I'm reading correctly, Black Hard top for Sahara is on page 11, second column from the right. ANd yes, I read body colour as an Option - E.
Wondering when 2.0 turbo will be available?

upload_2017-12-8_11-54-44.png

thepred

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Wrangler Unlimited 2018 Wrangler Unlimited
Anyone have an idea when Punk'n will be available on the Sahara Unlimited? Would hate to spend the money on a Rubicon just to get the colour I want.

Sponsored

2015gt50

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GTPP
I have asked two different dealerships about the JL and when can I place an order, they both said they do not have access to it yet.... and that they have some great deals on the JK....

Is anyone else having the same issue? Toronto Canada here.

TroyBoy

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
I have asked two different dealerships about the JL and when can I place an order, they both said they do not have access to it yet.... and that they have some great deals on the JK....

Hmm, sounds like they just want to get rid of their JKs so they aren't stuck with them. THere have been lots of Canadians who have ordered JLs. Or are you specifically asking about the 2Dr? That isn't available yet.

crash13

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
Hmm, sounds like they just want to get rid of their JKs so they aren't stuck with them. THere have been lots of Canadians who have ordered JLs. Or are you specifically asking about the 2Dr? That isn't available yet.
And Unhaggle.com doesn't have updated info yet which will save you a few thousand CAD if you can wait. I'm personally waiting for the second round of colours...

jloyva

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sting-Gray Wrangler JL Sport S, Victory Touring Cruiser, Kia Sorento
Occupation
Project Manaager

Not exactly the same thing, but I was emailing a dealer about a month ago about possibly getting a 2 door JK and asked if he knew anything about pricing on the upcoming JL. His response was "...I do know the new JL will be around 5,000 to 10,000 more then the current JK..." He was obviously trying to scare me into buying a JK.

AZCrawl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Granite Jeep JLUR
Not exactly the same thing, but I was emailing a dealer about a month ago about possibly getting a 2 door JK and asked if he knew anything about pricing on the upcoming JL. His response was "...I do know the new JL will be around 5,000 to 10,000 more then the current JK..." He was obviously trying to scare me into buying a JK.
Or just completely ignorant.

Sponsored

BillyHW

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-
The new JL is said to be about $2,500 more expensive than the JK.

When the JL comes out, I suspect you can cat a $2,500 discount on the old JK.

There's your $5,000 difference.

2015gt50

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GTPP
4dr Sahara is what I am looking for. Good to hear lots of orders out there. I will visit my dealer tomorrow and inquire once again. Does anyone know the expected delivery day of the JLs coming into Canada?

Les-Boots

First Name
Leslie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sahara
I placed a ghost order a few weeks ago.

Spoke with the dealership this morning. He tells me the Jeep I ordered rolls off the assembly line on Jan 8th, then will sit in final inspection for around a month. When I placed the order he told me early/mid Feb for arrival.

They didn't have any prices available yet.

The order guide lists graphite as a colour option, but it isn't in the dealership order system yet.

I'm leaning towards waiting on different colours, but we'll see how long I can actually hold off. I'm pretty stoked to get into the new Jeep!

maguro

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Punk'n JLUR
Any news on pricing yet?

I just called FCA Canada's new vehicle info line and the lady told me she couldn't find the JL in their system and that it must be limited to the US market only. :facepalm: