Sponsored

Can you suggest a cargo net for inside the tailgate?

Raingler Nets

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Website
raingler.com
Vehicle(s)
RAM2500Cummins
Occupation
Custom Cargo Net Builders
Any pic on how it installs on a JLUR? I can’t figure where I would attach it to?
We are adding photos soon for the JL/JLU. Includes upper anchor plates to OEM bolt locations and lower stainless footman points. The corner rings have been eliminated to allow for tighter to side coverage with 36" adjustable straps for cargo use as needed.

View attachment 254631

Photo May 14, 4 56 43 AM.jpg
Sponsored

Attachments

• 0 bytes Views: 0

RubiSc0tt

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR in Punk'n Orange
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Turn Wrenches/ Write code
This is the one I use for the back of my JLUR.
https://www.harborfreight.com/36-in-x-60-in-extended-bed-mini-truck-cargo-net-69618.html
the plastic hooks clipped to the bed rails, the floor rings, and the rear seat. It was perfect for top down driving this summer, especially at the beach. Secured our beach cart, bags, small cooler, and my son's beach toys to make sure they didn't fly out of the Jeep when cruising down the highway back to the hotel. also prevented them from shifting too much, or walking away too easily when we weren't right near the rig. Of course, parking next to a loaded, chromed out Super Duty with an open bed full of unsecured stuff is also a great distraction. Sometimes, it's about parking next to the shinier thing....

I may switch to something like Raingler in the future,but I haven't decided yet. I can't justify the expense for the limited use case right now. I have enough tie downs to secure heavy stuff when traveling or on the trail, and the $8 bungee net holds down the rest.
Sponsored