Sponsored

Can you remove the back window on a 2019 Jeep Sahara Unlimited?

Sump411

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Sahara Unlimited
Is it possible to remove the back window on a Jeep Saraha Unlimited? This is probably a stupid question, but I just purchased this Jeep and I've never owned one before. A video tutorial would be great.

Thanks!
Sponsored

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2017 Honda Accord, 2014 Yamaha XVS 1300
Occupation
Retired Marine, Construction Estimator
Vehicle Showcase
Is it possible to remove the back window on a Jeep Saraha Unlimited? This is probably a stupid question, but I just purchased this Jeep and I've never owned one before. A video tutorial would be great.

Thanks!
Hard top? No
Soft top? Yes
Sky Roof? Technically yes but not recommended.

mwilk012

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ocean Blue JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Service
Yea, be more specific. What top do you have? I can’t imagine it’s a soft top, because the back window just slides right out. With the hard top, the whole top (except the freedom panels) has to come off to get the rear window off. With the sky one touch top, it isn’t recommended that you attempt to remove the window for anything other than glass replacement, and don’t remove the top entirely either.

mgroeger

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 2.0T, 1991 YJ rock crawler
Occupation
I make microchips for a living.
Vehicle Showcase

Thanks!
Hard top or soft top it is possible. Soft top is waaaaaaay easier and takes about 45 seconds. Hard top, a little longer... hehehe

Sponsored

hotttdogggg

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR

Thanks!
Yes. Hammer.

ZenWorld

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Sahara, 2019 Tacoma TRD Pro

Thanks!
Had the same question and you can' remove it. . The most you can do is remove back 2 windows fast and doors. Looks a bit weird for my taste though but who knows it might grow on me.

Sponsored

ekimgnuj

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Cary & Carolina Beach NC; Boston; Port Jeff, NY
Vehicle(s)
'24 JLU Sahara, '18 JLU Sport
Clubs

That's the one thing that really sucks about those.
Yes, that is the one thing that stopped me from getting that top, I was really intrigued when it first came out. I can't believe they couldn't have built it so the rear window frame stays on, but the glass pops out like on the sides.
Sponsored