Sponsored

Can you guess what's wrong with this Jeep?

Deleted member 59498

That time when they wanted 65k for the 4xe and 43k for Willys! Yeah he did that
Sponsored

WannFly

First Name
Priyo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 4Xe - ordered, 2019 RAM 1500
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Cyber security
I wonder if there is some incentive, like hybrids/e-vehicles get to use the carpool lane?
in georgia there is but you also need alternate fuel specific number plate. just 4Xe badge wont cut it

sstuner

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JL Sahara
Vehicle Showcase
Built on 31 Dec 2021 night shift.
Like mention no charge port

omega145

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon Recon
Occupation
Engineer
Who cares? Maybe they just wanted the blue accents. Not a big fan of labeling a vehicle something it's not but the blue accents do look pretty good on there with the choice of paint color.

Sponsored

Ketamingo

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 Honda Accord. 2023 JLUR XR HVY ordered 6/25.
Is this thing actually a Sahara? That looks like the Sky One-Touch.

Edit: Probably not, as it has Willys wheels and rock rails.

Last edited:

ekometti

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sarge 392, 2015 Cayenne S
Which reminds me, I still have these left from my Dodge Challenger days.

I am going to go outside and slap 'em onto my Sahara. No one will know the difference... 😫

1642621716316.png
A good friend of mine in Austin slapped a Hybrid emblem on his RAM 3500 ... He lives to torque off the crazies.

macphisto13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT but wanting to add a Jeep to my stable
Maybe the owner likes the color combo of grey and blue
That's what I was thinking. You know, outside of this forum, most people don't know what a 4xe is. The owner probably saw a 4xe in the wild, took a picture and took it to the dealer and said, "I want this". The dealer said, "Great, that will be $65 grand." and he said, "... how much to make this one with the Willys sticker on it look like the one in my picture?"

CT_LFC

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo XC90 / JLUR
And that is even remotely the same thing how?

A Rubi hood decal on a Sport - absolutely. Wheels and tires - not even close.
Both are just for appearance. The wheels are specific to the Rubicon, just like those stickers are specific to the 4xe. The buyer of the wheels has a large number of wheels to choose from but still chooses them to look like a Rubicon.

Sparty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
(Sold) 04 TJ, 21 JTR, 21 JLR
Both are just for appearance. The wheels are specific to the Rubicon, just like those stickers are specific to the 4xe. The buyer of the wheels has a large number of wheels to choose from but still chooses them to look like a Rubicon.
I have a Rubicon that I put Gladiator wheels on (I like the muted color). Does that mean I'm trying to front as a Gladiator?

Jeep Wrangler JL Can you guess what's wrong with this Jeep? IMG-3157

Sponsored

OP
OP

Spearmin

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Who cares? Maybe they just wanted the blue accents. Not a big fan of labeling a vehicle something it's not but the blue accents do look pretty good on there with the choice of paint color.
Cmon....... Yes the blue accents don't look that bad, but to have 4Xe in big bold letters on the hood.. nah. He could have chosen "I Like IPAs" for his lettering and have the same blue accent effect. Wait... your him aren't you..? Are you the owner of that Jeep.... If you don't mind my asking How much did that sticker job set you back? Listen we don't judge (much) on this forum. So be proud of your new Jeep and what you have done to it.👍

OP
OP

Spearmin

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
I have a Rubicon that I put Gladiator wheels on (I like the muted color). Does that mean I'm trying to front as a Gladiator?

Jeep Wrangler JL Can you guess what's wrong with this Jeep? IMG-3157
If you had a Sport and you put Rubicon stickers on it... that would mean your trying to front as a Rubicon. Just trying to provide a little prospective.

viper88

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLR 2.0T (past), '22 JLR 3.6 (present)
too funny…must have been a FNG in the decal department

Most Mopar decals are applied by the 3rd party vendor after they are built. Either the 3rd party vendor screwed up or the dealer decided to make a "special" Edition? :LOL:

RLC2020

First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler JLU
I put Sahara wheels on my wife's sport mostly because I got a deal on them and partially because I think they look better being a little bigger. The distinction is that I did not change the badging to Sahara, that would just be dumb.

I'm all for modifications, even if just cosmetic. I also think the blue accents look awesome on any trim, but I wouldn't want it to say 4XE if it isn't a 4XE.
Sponsored