Sponsored

Can we see some pics of Mopar 2" lift on a 2 door JL?

codyboyjl

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sport 2dr
I'm somewhat concerned because I just ordered this https://www.justforjeeps.com/jl-2--lift.html#reviews and it arrived at my house yesterday. I've been reading in previous threads about people saying the 2-door mopar lift is not yet available for 2 doors? I also haven't been able to see many 2-doors with the mopar lift on a JL just yet. Some reassurance would be great. Thanks, y'all.
Sponsored

CypressWrangler

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Sport S JLU

Carbonalpine

First Name
Raul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘14 JKU; '22 JLUR XR
OP
OP
codyboyjl

codyboyjl

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sport 2dr
Did they ship you the correct part number? There was a person a few weeks ago that installed the kit meant for the JLU on his 2 door and it turned it into a clown jeep.

https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/forum/threads/2-mopar-lift-lifted-my-jl-6.15500/

If you confirmed you ordered the correct part and you were shipped the correct one then you should be G2G.
Yes actually that's exactly why I was asking. That post concerned me lol I was also seeing people saying how the mopar lfit for 2 doors haven't come out yet.

ZeroTrev

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
Dealer called me yesterday and mine is scheduled to be installed Wednesday. I also need some scratches fix and I'll try to or up some pictures after that. Last time they sent it to the body shop it took a week though.

Sponsored

Waiting

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 2-Door Rubicon, 3.6L, 8-spd auto
I ordered one from the dealer and verified the part number on the dealer's computer screen. At first the dealer pulled up the wrong part number and showed him the correct part number from the Jeep Performance Catalog. He called Mopar and got it straightened out. I should have on by the end of the week. When ordering, the dealer parts manager said they had "7 in their warehouse"

Futhermore, I have some questions about the instructions I pulled from Quadratec's website about which springs go on which corner. Page 1 shows a spring part E 2x, labeled front and spring part F 2x labeled rear. This seems to suggest two of same springs for the front and an another matching set for the rear.
However, the 'Part Reference' on page 2 shows 1 - LF (left front?) labeled 'E' with a part number *69AA, 1 - RF (right front?) labeled 'F' with a part number *71AA. If I'm reading this correctly the front springs a labeled with an E and an F, which contradicts page 1. What am I missing?

Attachments

Waiting

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I ordered one from the dealer and verified the part number on the dealer's computer screen. At first the dealer pulled up the wrong part number and showed him the correct part number from the Jeep Performance Catalog. He called Mopar and got it straightened out. I should have on by the end of the week. When ordering, the dealer parts manager said they had "7 in their warehouse"

Futhermore, I have some questions about the instructions I pulled from Quadratec's website about which springs go on which corner. Page 1 shows a spring part E 2x, labeled front and spring part F 2x labeled rear. This seems to suggest two of same springs for the front and an another matching set for the rear.
However, the 'Part Reference' on page 2 shows 1 - LF (left front?) labeled 'E' with a part number *69AA, 1 - RF (right front?) labeled 'F' with a part number *71AA. If I'm reading this correctly the front springs a labeled with an E and an F, which contradicts page 1. What am I missing?
After some digging around on this forum, I found that a large portion of people put the longer springs in the front; red tagged springs on the left or driver's side and blue tagged springs on the right or passenger side.

ZeroTrev

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
Here's mine before and after

20181013_174953.jpg

20180713_154813.jpg

Sponsored

Waiting

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Looks awesome man. Since I commented that, I've gone ahead and gotten my 2" mopar lift installed on my 2 dr JL. Loving it more every day.
Thanks! And good for you! Now, pics for us! lol 2-doors, the most capable and best looking Jeeps, need more love on here. lol

Sharkbite22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sport
I swapped out my Rancho springs yesterday for the 2 door Mopar springs. The Rancho's were for a 4 door and lifted a little too much and rode extremely harsh. The Mopar springs brought it back down an inch or so and definitely rides better. Took it out today to make sure everything was working right

ACAs5fp.jpg

auGspn1.jpg

TPYiWXy.jpg

17ENeGU.jpg
Sponsored