Sponsored

Can we see some pics of Mopar 2" lift on a 2 door JL?

Therby

First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL sport 2dr
Vehicle Showcase
I swapped out my Rancho springs yesterday for the 2 door Mopar springs. The Rancho's were for a 4 door and lifted a little too much and rode extremely harsh. The Mopar springs brought it back down an inch or so and definitely rides better. Took it out today to make sure everything was working right

ACAs5fp.jpg

auGspn1.jpg

TPYiWXy.jpg

17ENeGU.jpg
are you still using the mopar springs? I have a 2dr and im considering ditching the AEV springs i have for the mopar lift springs (mopar springs are also very cheap)

Sharkbite22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sport
are you still using the mopar springs? I have a 2dr and im considering ditching the AEV springs i have for the mopar lift springs (mopar springs are also very cheap)
I still have the mopar springs and rancho shocks with mostly Metalcloak everywhere else. They still work well for me and you can’t beat the price when you order just the springs from an online mopar store.

Therby

First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL sport 2dr
Vehicle Showcase
I still have the mopar springs and rancho shocks with mostly Metalcloak everywhere else. They still work well for me and you can’t beat the price when you order just the springs from an online mopar store.
good to hear,

you have part numbers?
These for 2door

B03F86C6-8F18-424A-BA54-64BD0CBAF9EC.png

Sponsored

Sharkbite22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sport
Your list looks like an updated version with separate numbers for each side like the 4 door. I got mine back when the 2 door was first available and it only listed front and rear. Mine works great but yours looks like the correct one now. Be sure to use good front isolators like the RK’s.

Therby

First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL sport 2dr
Vehicle Showcase
Your list looks like an updated version with separate numbers for each side like the 4 door. I got mine back when the 2 door was first available and it only listed front and rear. Mine works great but yours looks like the correct one now. Be sure to use good front isolators like the RK’s.
thanks for the help. How much lift did you approximately get if you remember?

I’ll get the spring perches. Hoping the mopar springs work well with the AEV kit, hopefully softer ride and lowers it down slightly

Sponsored

OnlyOne

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport S Diesel on 37s
Mopar with 37s.

BD0E4B9A-A37F-4093-A8C9-4F2DD35EA727.jpeg
Sponsored