Sponsored

Can someone tell me what rubicon springs I just bought?

Daveman82

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Sahara Altitude
I picked up a JL rubicon take off suspension. I hope to replace my current JL Sahara suspension. I’m more curious about the part number on the springs because I’ve seen multiple different numbers. I only paid $200 and got the guys jeep crate from his Mopar lift.
Here’s what I got:

2 control arms
4 sway bar links
4 shocks
2 front springs? 3660AD. 3661AD
2 rear springs? 3590AA. 3591AA
Thanks for any info
Sponsored

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Stingray 2.0 turbo
Vehicle Showcase
I picked up a JL rubicon take off suspension. I hope to replace my current JL Sahara suspension. I’m more curious about the part number on the springs because I’ve seen multiple different numbers. I only paid $200 and got the guys jeep crate from his Mopar lift.
Here’s what I got:

2 control arms
4 sway bar links
4 shocks
2 front springs? 3660AD. 3661AD
2 rear springs? 3590AA. 3591AA
Thanks for any info
The last two numbers represent the spring rates. The 60/61 and 90/91 combos indicate that they probably came off a Rubicon that came from the factory with a hardtop, steel bumpers, and the tow package. That should net the larger end of the lift spectrum on your Sahara. You'll only need to install the shocks and springs, because the rest of the parts listed are universal across all trims. So you have some spares. The lower spring numbers go on the driver side.

60 - driver front
61 - passenger front
90 - driver rear
91 - passenger rear

If not yet looking to spiral into adjustable arms, bars, and linkages, I highly recommend at least adding the front lower control arms from the mopar lift kit. They are 1/4" longer than stock, so it will improve the caster angle for improved handling and they only cost about $60-70.

OP
OP

Daveman82

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The last two numbers represent the spring rates. The 60/61 and 90/91 combos indicate that they probably came off a Rubicon that came from the factory with a hardtop, steel bumpers, and the tow package. That should net the larger end of the lift spectrum on your Sahara. You'll only need to install the shocks and springs, because the rest of the parts listed are universal across all trims. So you have some spares. The lower spring numbers go on the driver side.

60 - driver front
61 - passenger front
90 - driver rear
91 - passenger rear

60 - driver front
61 - passenger front
90 - driver rear
91 - passenger rear

If not yet looking to spiral into adjustable arms, bars, and linkages, I highly recommend at least adding the front lower control arms from the mopar lift kit. They are 1/4" longer than stock, so it will improve the caster angle for improved handling and they only cost about $60-70.

Thank you headbarcode!

OP
OP

Daveman82

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Good deal thanks!
Sponsored